Thoughts in your day

Thanks to Mr C for putting us in the picture.

My dream of equilibrium is realised in my world:-D zero everywhere! Some respite at last and let's hope the answer to having low cost energy is around the corner.

Why doesn't Russia concentrate on themselves, creating jobs and stop being aggressive.

Mr C said in his 10 D speech, there was talk of building houses to own but nothing about building to rent, away from the private landlords which can be too expensive.

Wow, Sky news are showing the scaremongering side of the election. Maybe they should employ JC and they can have the headache.

my thoughts of the day, is it over yet! already fed up of it and still got 6 weeks of it! :/

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

my thoughts of the day, is it over yet! already fed up of it and still got 6 weeks of it! :/

The positive side is that this can help more people become engaged and hopefully voting. I would love to see at an 80% turnout:-D

Some corporates showing their true colours, stick to your quotes or don't say them at all.

A UKIP Conservative alliance in a coalition Government, it's all the same thing? Maybe it was a cunning plan from the start. !

Mmmm .................

Alarm system not switched on? Whatever next!

The US police need to have cameras operating attached to their uniforms.

• 2 weeks later...

So, offering shares in Lloyds Bank. I thought we had shares so why don't they just gives us the share certs for those. Supposed to be affordable for all? Well it starts at £250 but you get priority if you buy £1000 worth. The eighties revisited. It'll be big shoulder pads next! Mrs T was poll axed by the poll tax and this time the blues under estimate the damage the message of the bedroom tax has had. Mr C will be in a street near you soon:madgrin:

Lot's of talk for house buying, can't hear anything for all the renters struggling and those who want the choice of not buying a home. It's not for everyone, check out Germany.

I've read the blues intend to lose 2000 nurses in the mental health care sector.

I do think we should get resources going in Wales to kick start regeneration. A fabulous land crying out to have business invest in the future there. Lot's of potential for doing amazing things with renewable energy comes to mind for a start.

As smaller companies get sucked up by the multi nationals, the wealth of the world will stay in a small number of hands, the ones who decide the wages. It was all a con that wealth would trickle down. It's trickled up! When they work out there's a point where people are squeezed so much they won't be spending, that affects them, maybe, just maybe they'll see the light and do the right thing.

As smaller companies get sucked up by the multi nationals, the wealth of the world will stay in a small number of hands, the ones who decide the wages. It was all a con that wealth would trickle down. It's trickled up! When they work out there's a point where people are squeezed so much they won't be spending, that affects them, maybe, just maybe they'll see the light and do the right thing.

At last, a discussion on the wealth chasm. For a minute I thought nobody noticed there's a problem.

I was driving along thinking about friends and a thought came to mind. Friends don't take offense they take advice. I may even be able to claim this as my quote:-) It means your true friends know you well enough to understand if they ask for your advice or you feel the need to give them advice, you have their best interests at heart when you give your opinion. Just celebrating the feel good factor of friends.

George Clarke's Amazing Spaces Channel 4

Shall I get rid of the TV, as there is nothing to watch and reading a book is more interesting.

British TV is now mostly rubbish, with very few good programmes on. I have gone off historical drama series which are made, just in case US TV networks want to buy them. I love Dads Army, but that is constantly being shown on BBC2 and I am surprised that there would be anyone who has not seen an episode. ITV is full of rubbish family entertainment shows, which are mostly worn out old formats, which they try to modernise. Britains got no talent is dire.

Then there is the constant repeated news programmes, which have become dumbed down. Delighted for the Royal family on the birth, but do we need to see interviews of some midwife that had nothing to do with the birth, being asked when Kate would be leaving hospital. There is so much else going on in the world.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Shall I get rid of the TV, as there is nothing to watch and reading a book is more interesting.

British TV is now mostly rubbish, with very few good programmes on. I have gone off historical drama series which are made, just in case US TV networks want to buy them. I love Dads Army, but that is constantly being shown on BBC2 and I am surprised that there would be anyone who has not seen an episode. ITV is full of rubbish family entertainment shows, which are mostly worn out old formats, which they try to modernise. Britains got no talent is dire.

Then there is the constant repeated news programmes, which have become dumbed down. Delighted for the Royal family on the birth, but do we need to see interviews of some midwife that had nothing to do with the birth, being asked when Kate would be leaving hospital. There is so much else going on in the world.

I would say yes :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I would say yes :)

The BBC use to be very good with excellent series like Spooks, but they have gone now. I cannot think of any good programmes on the Beeb at the moment. Do I really want to pay £150 for a TV license, when 95% of output is repeated programmes. Even though they are repeats, it still counts a live output, so you need a TV license. If you happened to watch the same programme online on i-player, you don't need a TV license. Silly really !

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

BBC 4 now 10 Things you didn't know about... tnite it's tsunamis. The beginning covers the meteor which is said to hit the earth near Mexico and started the end of the Dinosaurs. Now onto Atlantis...............

Is the world going mad ? Royal Baby is a good news story and is giving an uplift to the news. But you hear of all the problems going on in the world, which does not get the same coverage. e.g even more migrants rescued in the Med, while getting into difficulty fleeing North Africa. We have parts of America, which appear to be descending into chaos, where riots follow black men being killed by white Police Officers. Conflicts going on in scores of countries around the world.

So much negative stuff, that TV news will start showing the heartwarming animal videos again at the end of their programmes.

why the Royal can not choose a name for their child and not what anyone else tells to to choose, after all she is their child!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

why the Royal can not choose a name for their child and not what anyone else tells to to choose, after all she is their child!

They can choose the name, but there is a Royal (wider context) list of names which tend to be picked. By wider context, I mean Royal families within Europe, as they are related.

They can choose the name, but there is a Royal (wider context) list of names which tend to be picked. By wider context, I mean Royal families within Europe, as they are related.

a german name(s) wasnt picked :)

a german name(s) wasnt picked :)

Charlotte is of course the female version of Charles and has a French origin.

They could have called her Wilhelmina, but I am not sure the Daily Mail would have liked that.

Charlotte is of course the female version of Charles and has a French origin.

ah, that makes sense, franco/german. the windsors (being a name change) being of german descent? :)

They could have called her Wilhelmina, but I am not sure the Daily Mail would have liked that.

ah ok, william being the equivalent german male name. :)