orange grrr!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3835 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone got an address for orange that I can write to.I took out an 18 month contract.Nearing the end of the contract, and having been caught out with them before, I contacted them with 30 days notice asking for an upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy S4.They said that they did not do this phone and so I said I would have to cancel because I really wanted that phone and could I have my puk code to take my number with me because I was leaving.The advisor said they could not give me my code because they only last 30 days.

I cancelled my direct debits with 18 payments paid for an 18 month contract.

I rang for my puk code and had problems but eventually got it off the advisor.

Later I received several bills for an extra month, and I sent them emails explaining why I was not paying and that I would not ring them and incur further costs and would they communicate with me in writing and then received a final bill for payment " that despite their communications with me, this was a final demand and if I did not pay it would be passed on to DLC."

I sent a written letter in the payment envelope asking them to communicate with me.(which they have not done)"

Now DLC are on my case, but Ive told then I am not worried, I will not pay,they can take me to court.

I have no mortgage or require any credit.Should I just ignore everything or fight back!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got an address for orange that I can write to.

I took out an 18 month contract.

Nearing the end of the contract, and having been caught out with them before,

I contacted them with 30 days notice asking for an upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy S4.

They said that they did not do this phone and so I said I would have to cancel because I really wanted that phone

and could I have my puk code to take my number with me because I was leaving.

The advisor said they could not give me my code because they only last 30 days.

I cancelled my direct debits with 18 payments paid for an 18 month contract.

When there was less than 30 days to go I rang for my puk code and had problems but eventually got it off the advisor.

Later I received several bills for an extra month, and

I sent them emails explaining why I was not paying and that I would not ring them

and incur further costs and would they communicate with me in writing and

then received a final bill for payment

" that despite their communications with me, this was a final demand and if I did not pay it would be passed on to DLC."

I sent a written letter in the payment envelope asking them to communicate with me.(which they have not done)"

Now DLC are on my case,

but Ive told then I am not worried,

I will not pay,

they can take me to court.

I have no mortgage or require any credit.

Should I just ignore everything or fight back!

if you cancelled then you owe nothing.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...