style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey ,

I have put in an ET1 and i ticked unfair dismissal /constructive , i thought this covered most of the things i was claiming but I have recently been informed that wrongful dismissal is more inline with my claim.

So does the unfair/constructive dismissal box include wrongful dismissal or is that completely different. there was not a box for that ? or am i done for?

What can i do

Carl

Edited by SCANDAL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ,

I have put in an ET1 and i ticked unfair dismissal /constructive , i thought this covered most of the things i was claiming but I have recently been informed out that wrongful dismissal is more inline with my claim.

So does the unfair/constructive dismissal box include wrongful dismissal or is that completely different. there was not a box for that ? or am i done for?

What can i do

Carl

Was it constructive dismissal, did you resign.

All is not lost as the respondent will probably ask for further details and a CMD.

You will get another chance to put it right.

Have you decided which section of the act covers your situation, this is probably more important.

I did not resign. But they was in breach of contract . as far as i know i cant claim breach of contract through unfair dissmisal.. So by ticking contructive/unfair box .. this does not include wrongful? that is the only thing i dont understand there was no box for wrongful.

There was no CMD its gone straight to final hearing!

Edited by SCANDAL

I really think if you are having trouble at this stage, then you need someone to help, it gets harder.

As I said have you decided which section of the act applies. You have to demonstrate what law has been broken, the judge does not do this for you. The other side will challenge your allegation in their defence(et3)

I would have thought so and if as you say that is the only choice, then what else can you do.

As the regulars read I'm sure they are going to ask you more details as it's hard to give advice by drip feed ( that is not meant to sound rude or hostile )

I would have thought so and if as you say that is the only choice, then what else can you do.

well i don't know if u are familiar with an et1 but there is box u can tick for "other".

So Unfair/Constructive box was ticked . and i need it confirmed if that includes wrongful . how can i get that?

Dont know why people on here always want all the info . I am simply asking is wrongful dismissal included in constructive/unfair dismissal on the ET1 or did should i of ticked (e) for other . not much more else.IF you don't know don't comment or have the reason to give up.

thanks

Carl

Dont know why people on here always want all the info . I am simply asking is wrongful dismissal included in constructive/unfair dismissal on the ET1 or did should i of ticked (e) for other . not much more else.IF you don't know don't comment or have the reason to give up.

thanks

Carl

What do you mean "always".....this is surely your first thread here?

Or is it?

thanks

Carl

because any of us feel we have a duty of care to those we try and advise, and want to give proper help.

If your friend asks "can you cut your leg off with a carving knife?".. well, I'd want more information, because the question they are asking might not be the right one to get the help they need.

Plus, you can google the answer to your question.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!