A Statement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As this is the forum I have contributed to most I feel it best to post here that I will no longer be contributing to CAG, my apologies if I'm leaving any one awaiting a reply from me.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

that's very sad news brig, I have learnt a lot from reading your posts!

I hope everything is ok with you and wish you well in whatever you decide to undertake

Thank you, time to move on!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thanks for your fantastic input to this very useful website, you will be sadly missed by those you have helped and those yet to come.

Unfortunately DCA's across the country will be celebrating tonight.

Best wishes for the future.

AS

Idem/ACM and RBS Lombard Full refund of fees.

Blackhorse Car Loan Full refund of fees without argument.

Argos store card (Home Retail Group) are fighting back. see my posts.

Sorry to hear that Brig, hope things can get sorted out so you can stay.

I've had my tiffs with the site team over the years and have actively 'moderated' myself from posting on threads which interest me.

tiffs...site team...moderated... brig has not indicated there is/was any such issues

and even if there were ... if they played any part in his decision to refrain from posting on cag as much.

dx

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Even though we had out disagreements brig, your advice here has been, and still is, invaluable to anyone reading it or has ever read it. Good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Brig

Wishing you good luck and health.

CAG can be a vehicle of stress for those starting and replying to threads. We see so many personal stories here, where people are threatened by faceless creatures that inhabit authorities and companies. The various help agencies out there such as CAB appear to really struggle to deal the volume of work they receive and if these agencies cannot offer the help needed in a timely fashion, then forums such as CAG can be a life saver to some. There is a vast amount of information held on CAG and I should imagine that this has helped many people who have viewed it, but not necessarily needed to register with CAG.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You helped me with a couple of minor enquiries not so long ago. Since then, I have kept looking in on the forum in readiness for what may or may not turn out to be a confrontation with a well-known debt collector. Now, armed with the knowledge about statute barred debt and the help of the friendly and experienced people who selflessly contribute their time and expertise here, I no longer feel anxious, afraid and depressed, as I did for many years.

Only the other week, I noticed how you'd answered someone's enquiry at some ungodly hour and I thought 'does this man never rest?'

Thank you, Brig, and all those like you on this website. Your work here has changed lives.

Edited by Frank Leigh

A very sad day. Whatever the reason for leaving I am sure you will be remembered for your hard work and sound advice. When seeking wisdom your post would be the one I would trust. Many thanks and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

:-(Bridg,

It is indeed a sad day!

The last two years you have helped me with your straightforward advice and no nonsense words!

You will be sadly missed by us all, but please remember there are a lot of people who came on here under a great deal of stress, you have helped so many people, I hope you carry on your good work in the future,

My best wishes and thanks

Blueboy xxxx

Thank you all again for your thoughts, best wishes for the future.

Brig.