Letter template needed - being bullied by my boss

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3838 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been searching for an appropriate letter template but can't find one.

I have been in my current job for a few months now which I would really enjoy

apart from the constant daily bullying from my employer.

She puts my work down in front of my colleagues

(they and customers compliment me on my work), when

on one occasion something didn't turn out well (this is rare)

she insisted a few times in front of staff that I pay for replacement materials £5

this cost is grossly exagerated (others have broken items with a cost of £25 each and not asked to pay for replacements),

when she thinks I'm out of ear shot she tells other staff I'm stupid and does impresssions of me in an idiotic voice,

she critises my work daily though when she attempts the same work fails miserably.

I very nearly walked out yesterday as I'd had enough

though after searching the internet I realise I really need to type and hand in a letter outlining my grievances.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

how big a company? Is you boss a director? Who with power will support you?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

So given the grievance is about the highest ranking person in the company with no one higher to appeal to - I can't see it doing any good, can you?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

It may be a first step, but theres not much you can do. Especially if nobody is going to back you up and/or you dont have evidence.

You could even make the complaint, and then you could be dismissed. Remember, with employers, the law is pretty much on their side for the first 2 years of your employment. Only after 2 years do you get some real meat in regards to your rights.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Just because there's no recognised union within the company you work for, you can still join one, to start, keep a log of all accidents, dates/times by whom, for future reference, join a union as soon as possible, little as 10 pound per month, look up ACAS who might be able to offer more support to your circumstances, does it state in your contract that breakages have to be paid for, I don't think it will state such to be honest, no excuse, but it sounds as if the boss is picking on the newbie, something that might have happened to staff already within the company, are you friends with any that you could ask, sounds as if the boss gets a kick out of such, but you go to work to make a living, not to be ridiculed or demeaned, hence keeping that log of accidents will help you in the long term. Join a union then get them on the matter. stay strong

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.