My sad and dissapointing news about my banking industry experianes to-date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ha fletch70

So it seems you clearly met your master, so to speak - felt very humbled by the event and have since then modified your mind set ? :-):-)

BTW I'm looking foreward to a fantastic new week and what it unfolds - how about you ?:-):-)

NNWW :-):-)

WANT TO GIVE YOURSELF A REAL CHANCE OF ACHIEVING THE RIGHT RESULT WHEN MAKING COMPLAINTS? OR GIVNG CONTRACTURAL INSTRUCTIONS ? OVER THE TELEPHONE ? THEN RECORD THOSE CALLS FROM TODAY !! FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED !!:-):-)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All and fletch70:-)

UPDATE:

Have had a very good week and still smiling away :-)

Claim re-submitted to ccmcc so fingers crossed due process unfolds soon?:-)

Now latest news on Santander Data Protection Team Tel number 01908 344493. Up to 4th of this month this gave direct access to Matt Potter Data Protection Consultant. Had great conversations - All recorded plus explanation letters from him. All now on file. Now, when phoning, there is an answerphone service requesting a reference number from caller. It is to Santander credit that they inform callers that they may record calls to ensure they have a record of instructions from customers.

Of course I have records of all my conversations with Santander. They have been served a recent SARS notice by way of the Local Branch and Head office instructing them to Debit my account the Statutory £10 fee. They replied I should send monies to their Data Office et etc etc. Watch this space!! I have been informed they are now listening to these calls and are transcribing them!! Naturally I have thanked them for this additional service but have politely but firmly reminded them I must also have exact copies of these electronically digitised conversations, of which I have agreed and consented for them to take place and do so under my current account terms and conditins.:-):-)

The wonders of our technology - all for the good of mankind ?? :-)

If any of you are interested in the latest " I C O - D a t a P r o t e c t i o n A c t - 1 9 9 8) guidence for consumers and registered organisations go to my first ever post and click on the link - read up on it.

Have you joined BIBS yet ? :-)

Dont know who BIBS is ? Want to know who they are ? :-)

They are the BANKING INDUSTRY BALLBREAKERS SOCIETY !!:-)

Want to join ?

Just post a message "I'm Joining - and thank you NNWW" in this thread and you are enrolled !!:-)

It's that easy !:-)

Thats all for now - Have a lovely week everyone including fletch70:-)

Fletch - methinks you could be a Nationwide Disciple - not the Messiah !!:-)

NNWW :-)

Edited by NodNodWinkWink
Hey admin - Thanks for allowing poor writers such as me the opportunity to rectifyy mistakes over passing hours - really nice

WANT TO GIVE YOURSELF A REAL CHANCE OF ACHIEVING THE RIGHT RESULT WHEN MAKING COMPLAINTS? OR GIVNG CONTRACTURAL INSTRUCTIONS ? OVER THE TELEPHONE ? THEN RECORD THOSE CALLS FROM TODAY !! FOREWARNED IS FOREARMED !!:-):-)

Hi fletch70

Your posting is almost clear - you are not a Nationwide Disciple then ?

So do please explain your comment made on 2 November at 15:19 in this thread:-

"If you genuinely wanted to help other people you would not be playing such childish games instead of alluding to ways of beating the system, just as you did the last time you posted over a year ago"

I would like you to explain what you mean by this peculiar remark :-) and .......

as for your other comment - your post of 5 November at 8:43 "as for being a bankers mole I would happily tunnel under their foundations until the walls come tumbling down" , this does wear so very thinly indeed :-):-)

Why is that ? Well you are not registereing for BIBS membership ? GOTCHA GOTCH GOTCHA as the song goes:-)

Hammy1962 is also watching - so he may well join - how about it Hammy1962 - However Hammy1962 can be excused as this is a bit Fruit and Cakey like ?:-):-)

Lastly special news for coniff (ref your 30 October comment) >>>>>>This thread has exceeded 3000 bot visitors - your prediction was so right coniff ? :-)

NNWW :-) 100 % Entertainment while we wait for the curtain to rise !!:-)

Edited by NodNodWinkWink

One has to assume that you are more than a few sandwiches short of the proverbial picknick:jaw:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hello BRIGADIER2JCS

Your last comment on 5th November (1st post this page) was so polite - it just had to fall short of saying "Bigger" how considerate of you ! :-):-):-)

And as for the above post....."One" is the opeative word - it means just you - yes just you. :-):-):-)

Do as I do, smile and in a while others smile and there will be miles and miles and miles of smiles :-):-):-)

NNWW :-):-) Hey BRIGADIER2JCS Notice I have given this post an Italian touch ! :-):-):-)

Nod

So you need me to explain my comments

as for being a bankers mole I would happily tunnel under their foundations until the walls come tumbling down

I would sooner bring the banks crashing down the help them against an ordinary person. Now please don't take being called ordinary as an insult as you are indeed extraordinary

If you genuinely wanted to help other people you would not be playing such childish games instead of alluding to ways of beating the system, just as you did the last time you posted over a year ago

Well according to your post history there has been a long absence on these boards of over a year, who knows the reason, I suspect only you. maybe you were being detained in some institution or other , maybe you were in outer Mongolia and had no access to the internet. It's anyones guess. However apart from some advice to record all telephone calls you have not actually given any information that could actually help anyone, ok not entirely true, it has made me laugh so there you go

I wonder why you post on here, but why does anyone? I am sure that question could keep a roomful of mental health professionals busy for a while

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I find myself agreeing with Fletch which is very unusual if you have anything at all to say that MAY be of value to others let's here it the conduct of this 'thread' is now tedious and has no point:!::-(

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Brigadier, I did say on another thread that hell must be freezing over. I have even , on occasions found myself agreeing with one of the site team. Maybe it's me who is ill lol

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Brigadier, I did say on another thread that hell must be freezing over. I have even , on occasions found myself agreeing with one of the site team. Maybe it's me who is ill lol

I just heard that a Scotsman is supporting England tonight so yes, hell must have frozen over :behindsofa:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

:lalala::lalala::help::help::help::wink::???:I think we are all suffering from bright coloured text and ICON OVERLOAD!!!

:lol::madgrin::!::jaw::shock::violin:

Hi All

I am more than pleased to note that the same individuals are responding so negatively to this thread. It is so indicative of their losing it completely. All of it.

So for the benefit of those who are wanting to avoid their postings I have listed here the important posts made by me for the benefit of other caggers and the Banks!.

YOU can avoid the silly tribal rantings in the thread by looking up the following posts - (Just smile to yourself , as I do - they are only human after all - I think!!):-):-)

Page 1 Post 15th October 2013 MAIN PRINCIPLE FOR THREAD EXPLAINED TO ALL:-)

Page 1 Post 17th October 2013 UPDATE NEWS:-)

Page 1 Post 18th October 2013 UPDATE NEWS:-)

Page 1 Post 20th October 2013 UPDATE NEWS:-)

Page 1 Post 26th October 2013 UPDATE NEWS - Taking 4 Named Banks to Court (I since temporarily deferred):-)

Page 2 Post 2nd November 2013 UPDATE NEWS:-)

Page 2 Post 2nd November 2013 pj postings. Courage ooozing from this poster !!:-)

Page 2 Post 4th November 2013 UPDATE NEWS AND REASONS WHY TO TAPE RECORD YOUR CONTRACT CALLS - LOOK AFTER YOURSELF WISELY !! :-)

Page 3 Post 9th November 2013 UPDATE NEWS:-)

Page 3 Post 14th November 2013 UPDATE NEWS:-)

NNWW - :-) Hey folks it's BRIGADIER2JC definatley from the funny farm !:-) He is so peeved because he cannot get what he wants - As Del Boy would say luvly jubbly NODNOD!!

Edited by NodNodWinkWink

Hi site Team - MOVING THIS THREAD WAS A FABULOUS IDEA - BYE NOW :-):-) KEEP SMILING :-):-)

NNWW :-):-):-)

Oh By the way Site team just for your information I have 44 posts not 14 as displayed here !!!!! :-):-)

The two threads I have produced have all been saved Page by Page.:-):-)

All posts from all caggers Now "On the Record" :-):-)

Why ? Just in case I need to show and advise others about this site :-):-)

NNWW :-) :-)

Can I ask that all involved in this thread try to keep it civil (no matter how hard it may seem)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks