• Tweets

• investigating the assignment is not needed.   there is no agreement there just pages of T&C that can be downloaded from anywhere including this site or hoists filing cabinet. for those to BE a compliant Agreement there must be an online signup box with a tick in it there also needs to be your printed name and  the time and date  and the IP address of the PC used. these are fatal to their claim   there is NO DEFAULT NOTICE, that is FATAL to their claim.   plenty of examples of a defendants (your) WS's here already with exactly the above problems re T&C's and DN.   the above is what you want you've already sent your defence, it was wrong. not SB'd. so get a WS together that encompasses the above and rips their crap paperwork apart and point to how important the lack of Default notice is to enforcement.
    • Many car dealers have multiple company’s and partnerships. Buy their stock using one company name, so all their cars have auction invoices in that name etc. Then sell the cars using another, different company name. The aggrieved buyer ‘wins’ court case and gets judgement against them/CCJ, pays for the bailiffs to go in, bailiffs find all the stock belongs to a different company than the one on the CCJ. And you are pretty much dead in the water.   I know this because I personally know others who do it themselves. Also, this exact thing happened to me. I left a car (that was worth several thousand pounds at trade price alone) at a largish garage for repair. Never saw the car again, with the scenario in the paragraph above as the rest of the tale.   The ‘people’ behind this place in Burnley do this kind of thing in their sleep. It’s an effective business model for them. The CRA 2015 sounds great when read. But in practice all one has to do is wind the company up and set another up using your wife’s name etc. and you are home free. A licence to rip people off. I remember in ‘15 reading the CRA and everyone ringing each other complaining how strict it was etc. Looking back I can’t believe it!   I just can’t believe folk give these people tens of thousands of pounds before checking them out properly. Many garages write their own AT reviews. I despise scumbags in the motor trade because I am lumped in their with them.    Sorry OP, you should follow Bankfodders excellent advice but I have been down that road myself with the results I described. I guess it’s all you can do? Good luck 🤞     
    • What do you guys think of below? Do I need to add anything else?   Thanks     Hello again, kids   Lesson time!   Thanks for wasting your pennies and sending me letter before claim. I understand you think I owe you something. Looking forward to playing this game. Guess who will win?   You can forget to think I have any interest to pay the imaginary sum of £100 for your poor explanation behind the ludicrous claim.   I hope you are aware that you do not even have planning permission for the poor signage on this site and the silly ANPR camera.   Looking forward to hearing from you no more.   Best wishes   Santa
    • Hello! I hope this is alright, it's my first time posting in here but I am hoping to seek some advice.    I have the iPhone XS Max and I am on a 3 year contract with O2. I have had the phone since the 9th September 2019   on September 14th 2020 just over a year old I started to experience a common technical fault with the phone known as 'ghost touch' where the interface acts as if someone is using the phone without touching it, Apple are aware of the issue and were offering free repairs but for the XR only not the XS.   They refused to fix it for free as the phone was 5 days out of the 1 year manufacturing warranty and expected me to pay £300+ to fix something that the genius appointment diagnosed as a technical fault and not down to negligence on my behalf.   O2 said the same thing, I went back and forth between the companies telling me to contact the other party. After a few days of leaving the phone off I turned it back on and it was working perfectly fine so I thought maybe it was due to an update or something so thought nothing of it.   Yesterday it began to happen again, but this time the display flickers and rang the emergency services without me touching anything (I was mortified). I managed to use my mum's phone to video what it was doing before I turned it off, it was letting off loads of bright light and it was like strobe lighting. I sent the video to Apple and they said I have to speak to the phone provider.   After spending almost 2 hours on hold to O2 they said I need to send it off for repair to see what is wrong with it but they said that due to it being out of the warranty that I will have to pay to fix it even though it is down to a manufacturing issue. I asked about claiming my consumer rights and they said that if I wanted to do that I would have to prove that the phone was faulty when I first started the contract.   I am lost on how to resolve this and I cannot afford to fix this issue, I would be more understanding if I had smashed the screen etc but I refuse to pay for something that they all know is down to an internal manufacturing issue. I still have another 2 years left to pay off the phone!!   Thanks in advance 
    • yes there are digital receipts for an amount but not enough to cover the total being claimed yes the CPR31:14 was sent 29/10/2020 yes the SAR was sent 19/10/2020 No to letter of claim   thank you
  • Our picks

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2575 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

It ccontaind an unsafe script which could have potentially given someone aaccessto the secure part of their site.

I believe its been fixed though otherwise they would have been forced to rectify it or cease using the site and faced heavy penalties.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

MMF is probably registed by godaddy or has a proxy address in scottsdale Arizona. This should be sounding alarm bells, as why would a legit english company need to hide?

As for drive by download, that usually infers a background active-x script which means you only have to click on the site and it could be downloading something to your comp.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Which page are you getting this alert on? Because ive checked the scripts and cant really see anything untowards on there. It might be that Norton has some outdated info. I mean, its not the best anti-virus program, far from it, but its possible.

Probably an out of date flag. Query it with norton

Because not many people actually report them.

• 3 weeks later...
I tried another internet security package and their website is still being flagged as unsafe, how this lot are still in business is beyond me.

Avast keeps warning me this site is unsafe. Querying this with their team will let you know the result