Vinci Park Services take a hit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They issued a ticket on a car parked on private land without including any appeals procedure.

The driver took them to Court and when they failed to turn up the Judge awarded the driver damages of £770 plus £60 costs.

I guess Vinci could appeal the decision especially as it might encourage others who have received one of their invalid tickets.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thousands-parking-fines-could-overturned-2367275

Tom you have a little malicious streak in you beneath that gentle outer facade! Who knew?

The most expensive & probably most vicious is a certain company in Essex - I'm sure they could rack this up to about £3.5k and still remove goods. Did I also mention HCEO's have the power to force entry to commercial premises even on a first visit.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They would do exactly the same so go with plodder toms's suggestion.......You never know, it may be on the next series of The Sheriffs are coming......Sheriffs like cars !!!!!!!

Yes , nice and shiny cars :-D

Or failing that, your laptop, and dodgy TV will do! :-D