Please help!! bryan carter lowell county court claim recevied

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am hoping someone can give me a bit of advice regarding a county court claim that i received on friday.

Bryan carter are the solicitors and the claimaint is lowell protfolio ltd and the particulars of the claim are as follows:-

The issue date is the 10th of october 2013

This claim is for £2099.56 the amount due under an agreement between the original creditor and the defendant to provide finance and or services and or goods.

This debt was assigned to/purchased by lowell portfolio on the 20/12/2012 and notice served under the law of property act 1925.

Particulars

JD Williams

the account number

and the claimant claims 2099.56

the claimant also claims interest persuant to s69 county court act 1984 from the 20/12/2012 to date at 8% per annum amountingt to 134.34

total amount claimed including court costs etc £2389.40

I had many debts going back to 2006 when i had a nervous breakdown and most of the creditors accepted token payments and are still recieving them now. but i do not recall ever having anything with jd williams.

any advice on what to put on my defence would be so much appreciated thankyou

cher 69

You need to explore the alleged debt firstly cher...section 78 request to Lowell ASAP.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread