• Tweets

• ok so there are 2 letters in one envelope PPS saying account passed to legal team and the one attached any guidance on next steps gratefully received
    • so tell us about the event and when you got the original NTK as this isnt it. What time did you enter the land? did you buy a ticket and then top up with the one you have illustrated or something else?   If it is local to you can you show us some images of the signage there plus the blurb on the payment machine itself, the latter is most important as that is what the contract is if the wording is different to the signs around the place.
    • Hi   QQ; I tried the IRL claim in September 2018 and Mr Lender rejected it, I tried again yesterday and they have said they are not willing to re-open the investigation and that they will post a copy of their letter from September 2018.   I understand you need to go to the FOS within 6 months if you are not happy with a complaint outcome, however, as this is some 15 months ago that time has passed.   My question is; how do I go about re-opening this complaint so that I can now send to the FOS?  am I stuck because I didn't do anything about it within the 6 month time frame?   Thanks 
    • At the moment you have the evidence they are in the wrong and arent actually sure they are chasing the right person legally speaking.   Now if their original NTK  was sent it should contain any photographic evidence they have of the event and if that shows peoploe sitting in ther car then it means there was no breach of the conditions BUT if you appeal, ask them for evidence etc you may well drop yourself in it so my advice is to sit tight and let them waste their money chasing you.   If you feel yo need to contact anyone then get on to ESSO's  people and point out that one of their concessions is busy breaking the law in the way they are allowing random people to photograph the occupants of their customer's vehicles and that you will be interested to knwo what they think of unregulated snappers photographing children without permission and would they like it if you sent someone round to do the same to them?   basically you are trying to embarrass them into taking action as the garage isnt owned by them but they do have a lot of clout and can put the place out of business with a snap of the fingers if they wish. gte details of the owners of the actual site and if Esso wont act you go after them and point out that they have employed a bunch of bandits who are breaking the law and that you are inclined to sue the  for the breaches as the parking co are merely their agents.   The last peopel you wnat to contact is the parking co as they are ignorant liars and bullies. Save  what you have until the very last moment and hit them hard at that point as they wont be able to change their story or play with their evidence at that juncture.   None of this will necessarily be a quick fix though and that is another thing the parking co's rely on, your desire to end this quickly. Peopel pay up because they " dont want the hassle" rather than because they are in the wrong. Very few parking co's get everything right so the number of proper legit cliams they can make is probably around 2% of the ones they shove out
    • A number of already existing PD loans that she has an arrangement to pay with and she's taken this one out - as the saying goes robbing peter to pay paul!
  • Our picks

hacksaw

Teenage cyclist deliberately vandal mirror - RTA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2229 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I just called the Police to report criminal damage to my car (mirror) done by teenage hooligan cyclists. They said that it was a Road Traffic Incident and not criminal damage! How could this be - that means that cyclists can DELIBERATELY damage a car and get away with it!

Hacksaw -v- Allied International Credit/Fairmile Partnership (incorrect Default) **WON** £150 out-of-court settlement

Hacksaw -v- Carphone Warehouse **WON** Default removed after LBA

Did you actually see it done ?

Its certainly criminal damage, but unless you have the name or address of the cyclist realistically very difficult for the police to do anything beyond record the incident

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS