PPC Successes (No Questions please)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last September my sister went to Liverpool John Lennon Airport to pick her friend up. She pulled up at the side of the access road instead of going into the car park and was stopped for less than a minute. She received a PCN from a PPC and I knocked the attached letter up for her. They scrapped the charge but said that the byelaw was no longer in place. I hope this helps others.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well common sense prevailed. Had to wait around at the courts for 6 hours whilst the judge got through the other 5 cases brought by ANPR. What a bunch of jokers these people are, very unprofessional and know very little about the law. I think the highlight of listening to them stumble their way through trying to make a case against me was when their 'legal' representative tried to quote another case similar to mine.... 'Its like that other case, you know the one, o whats its called - you will know better than me your honour what was it called again?' - Brilliant preparation! They also produced a document that had quite clearly been forged as the date on it proceeded their contract by 7 years. They called me by the wrong name throughout, the judge 'Your Honour' a number of times, constantly repeated their points, didn't listen properly to responses from the judge and this went on and on for 50 minutes.*

As the hearing went so well and I was feeling brave, I pulled out my invoice and counter claimed - their faces were a picture! Their representative then tried to claim they had made every effort to resolve and I had been rude and abusive on the telephone. The judge awarded loss of earnings and travel costs.*

Overall on the day they lost more than they collected so it is no wonder this is the best legal representation they can afford.*

I would like to thank everybody who replied to my posts, without your advice I don't think the day would have gone so smoothly.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?445150-ANPR-LTD-(again)

First POPLA mk2 win - Ombudsman Services Ltd.

Thank you for submitting your parking chargelink3.gif Appeal to POPLAlink3.gif.

An Appeal has been opened with the reference 0562605579

Athena ANPR Ltd have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking chargelink3.gif.

Yours sincerely

POPLA Team*

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?451735-Athena-ANPR-parking-fine-Lidl-Streatham-29-08-15-**-SUCCESS-AT-POPLA-**

• 3 weeks later...

fine.?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Dear X X

Thank you for submitting your parking chargelink3.gif Appeal to POPLA.

An Appeal has been opened with the reference XXXXXXXXX .

New Generation Parking Management have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking chargelink3.gif.

Yours sincerely

POPLA Team

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?452633-PCN-from-New-Generation-Parking-Management

• 3 weeks later...

not a specific thread, but a bit of a funny (found on the surf) where a rival parking co. offered to pay another company's customers' 'fine/charge'. the fine was then (apparently as a result) cancelled. :)

if all else fails, cld try a rival company :)

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/reading-berkshire-news/gran-fined-spending-long-lidl-10639753

• 1 month later...
Assessor supporting rational for decision

As the appellant has denied being the driver at the time of the alleged parking event, I would expect the operator to provide evidence of strict compliance with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012. The operator has failed to provide a copy of the Notice to Keeper and I cannot confirm that the requirements laid out in PoFA have been met. As such, I conclude that the operator cannot transfer liability for theparking charge*Notice to the appellant and, accordingly, I must allow the appeal.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?449325-UKPC-ticket-at-B-amp-Q

• 2 weeks later...
Was at court this morning, MIL sent two reps, Judge looked at photos, asked me if it was my car, I replied yes, he looked at the signage, so small on the car photo was not viewable, the one picture that was viewable was taken on the South West Coast path with Sea in the background. "Your client never learns" the judge says to MILs reps and*dismissed*the case. In about 20 mins in all, no costs. A big thank you to all for your reassurance, I was very confident going in, no nerves at all, and thats thanks to the confidence given me by you all. It is my Birthday as well so started the day nicely for me

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?425819-Llawnroc-Parking-Services-Ltd-2*-PCN-from-2014-MIL-claimform-help