What has happened to PCM?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I parked in a car park formally 'mananaged' by PCM. I some how 'parked after the expired time on the p &d ticket ' by 7mins, which resulted in a parking charge notice. This notice is from UK Parking ltd, no address, only pay by post to pcn parking .... I can pay online to....... paymypcn.net.

UK Parking ltd are on the BPA approved operator list but no link to a website.

PCM (UK) LTDs website link no longer works.

Have the notorious clampers folded?

Then come back 5mins later?

Edited by armadillo71

If the signage is owned by one company and demands sent out by another no contract is formed with the second Co as they cannot assign the rights of a unilateral contract. Does seen odd but one assumes that one has bought out the rump of the other. You wouldnt want to lose an income stream just because you have been shut down by the law now would you?

The entance sign has uk parking ltd stuck over the quite old pcm sign. I'll post some pictures when I get the chance.

Edited by armadillo71

That postal address for payment looks familiar, could it be by chance the address of someone who has been run out of town by the authorities? No wonder you are having trouble with their web site.

I dont suppose they would mind if you sent them money when they are barred from collecting it now.

Ha ha! I ignored pcm & Newlyn earlier in the year on this car park, which came to nothing...

I'll see if this 'new lot' contact the dvla.

Edited by ploddertom
Removed irrelevant info

That postal address for payment looks familiar, could it be by chance the address of someone who has been run out of town by the authorities? No wonder you are having trouble with their web site.

I dont suppose they would mind if you sent them money when they are barred from collecting it now.

wheres my post gone???????????????????????????????????????????? was post 5.:mad2:

can the mods tell me if they have removed my post please!.

Edited by themagician

I quoted it as well...

I thought you had that's why you laughed out loud L.O.L

I don't think I deleted it by accident,would it show if I had ??.

or have the secret people got super powers,not that super if they can't even send me court papers.

I do miss the begging letters!

Edited by themagician

or have the secret people got super powers,not that super if they can't even send me court papers.

You can delete your own post but you can't delete my quote of it!!

You can delete your own post but you can't delete my quote of it!!

so whats going on then,do you think walls have ears or just ice cream!!!!! hah! hah! hah!.

The post was unapproved as it had no relevance.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Four months to the day,since Newlyns 'final opportunity to pay the debt' letter, I have received another. This one now has 'court action pending' in the ' do not ignore' box....

Have you sent a prove it letter or ask for credit agreemet, just incase they send a Statutory Demand.

No,I have had no communication with either. Statutory Demand. ??

that's filro for ya!

wandering around aimlessly on cag...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Newlyn are presumably working for a parking co running the car park of your loacal hospital as they tend to have these contracts as they do other NHS stuff (that must be worthy of an investigation by the Comptroller General) so they dont actually have the authority to do anything in their own name. On that basis you can ignore them but beware of threatening letters from the parking co. Scouse Magic's case will tell you more about that.

Newlyn are presumably working for a parking co running the car park of your loacal hospital as they tend to have these contracts as they do other NHS stuff (that must be worthy of an investigation by the Comptroller General) so they dont actually have the authority to do anything in their own name. On that basis you can ignore them but beware of threatening letters from the parking co. Scouse Magic's case will tell you more about that.

Not hospital car park,but the clampers favourite in Windsor. Original windscreen ticket in March,then N.T.K. ,then two newlyn letters and nothing... till four months later.

When I visited the car park again recently,PCM no longer 'manage' the site.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?405803-What-has-happened-to-PCM

Still safe to ignore them as they have no authoroity or interest of their own. Probably the last resort of the parking co before giving you up as a lost cause for their christmas fund.

PCM seem to think that 'our debt collectors may take legal action against you' !!

From their NTK...

Edited by armadillo71

MAY take action. Yes they can if they want to automatically lose, have to pay costs and have themselved barred from any future legal action for being a vexatious litigant.

Perhaps they mean lawful action such as sending out another letter. That is legal until you complain about harassment.