GPB Solicitors closed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3844 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I've spoken to the SRA re GPB as they obtained a CCJ against me a couple of years ago and I've been paying them on a monthly basis.

The SRA gave me the following information;

If you are paying any debt to them you should contact the Intervening Agents, John Owen of Gordons LLP on 01274 709516 for further information. They don't deal with any payments and the solicitor taking over will contact you in due course.

Does this mean that they have actually been closed for good or just activities suspended. There seems to have been no action taken against the partners so what is stopping some or all of them setting up again?

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Hilarious that their lassoo logo has rebounded on them.

I recall their website featured some of the staff celebrating a charity fun day in a canoe. Had I been on the river bank I would have been sorely tempted.

Now then !!!!! let us look at the evidence here..... GPB Solicitors, Graham White Solicitors, Roxburghe, Paymypcn.net PCN Parking Services including cumbria or PCN NW who reside upnorth........

well then, the following paragraphs are dedicated to Kirkbyinfurnessladd & Esmerrobbo who continue to try to score points.......I wouldnt touch them with a Bargepole, rather represent myself......

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has intervened into the practice of Mr Simon Andrew Clive Newbold, Ms Zakia Khalid and Mr Roy George at GPB Solicitors LLP based at GPB House, Arden Court, Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NT.

The current Practising Certificates of Mr Newbold, Ms Khalid and Mr George have been suspended as a result of the intervention decision, so they cannot practise as a solicitor.

The grounds of intervention for GPB Solicitors LLP and Mr Newbold, Ms Khalid and Mr George are:

• Reason to suspect dishonesty on the part of an employee of GPB Solicitors in connection with the practice
  • Failure to comply with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules 1998 and the SRA Accounts Rules 2011

An intervention means the SRA has closed a firm with immediate effect. We will stop the firm from operating, take possession of all documents and papers held by the firm (including clients' papers), and take possession of all money held by the firm (including clients' money). We are not responsible towards employees or trade creditors of firms that we have intervened in.

The SRA has appointed an agent to deal with all live matters currently being dealt with by GPB Solicitors. The agent will assess all on-going matters and deal with those of greatest need first. The SRA's archive team will take control of all other documents and archived files held by the firm.

Clients of GPB Solicitors who feel they have an urgent matter that needs attending to can contact the agent on 01274 703903 or by e-mailing [email protected]. Clients who do not feel they have matters that need urgent attention do not need to contact either the agent or the SRA at this time.

At this stage of the SRA's work, no further details can be disclosed. It is only if disciplinary proceedings become necessary that any information is released into the public domain.

Disciplinary proceedings could either be a sanction carried out by the SRA if agreed by one its independent adjudicators, and could be as severe as a reprimand or a £2,000. If it is decided that a stiffer punishment is required, the SRA will prosecute the matter at the independent Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT). The SDT can levylink3.gif fines of more than £2,000 and is the only body that can order a solicitor be removed from the Roll."

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And this one Perhaps ???????

pcnlink3.gif NW LTD

Manor House

Lavender Park Road

West Byfleet

Surrey

KT14 6ND (taken from a county courtlink3.gif claim form)

Or even this one ???????

Car Park Management (Cumbria)

PCN Parking Services

PO Box 465

Lavender Park Road

West Byfleet

Surrey

KT14 9BS

A letter sent to a defendant over on mse

bump2.gifbump2.gifbump2.gifbump2.gifbump2.gif

I wonder if GPB's answerphone will say "We no longer represent Roxburghe, please hold the line while we transfer you to Roxburghe"........

I wonder if Sobell is on the substitutes bench

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3844 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks