• Tweets

• Thanks so much!    1. Ok so on planning permission my WS says: The signs did not have planning permission under the Town and County planning. I have an email stating there was no planning permission from the council.The signs do not fall under deemed consent.  * Their WS says they do not need planning permission by being an approved operator of the trade association, and it is not for the  county court to determine planning permission.       2. Excel are trying to say I’m dishonest. Their WS states my defence appears to be cut and pasted from websites relating to parking whose aim is to assist motorists on contesting PCN's. Large portions are non sensical and irrelevant to the claim This is Unacceptable as the defendant has signed a statement of truth whilst clearly not being the defendants knowledge  Q Any comments?      Their WS states that I alleged I received no correspondence, and the onus is on the driver to update DVLA. I did update DVLA, but I moved numerous times due to domestic abuse. This was in my set aside and part of why it was granted. Evidence was provided at that time. Q Is this going to come up again?    *Also they question how I would be able to comment on the signs if I’m not the driver of the vehicle, as she would not have first hand knowledge, therefore it is the claimants position that she is being disingenuous.  I state that photos will be provided in my bundle. I actually haven’t submitted any but I do also know somebody who had PCN from the same carpark, He gave me all his evidence etc, Mr Booth and he won his case. I linked to the parking pranksters article on it.  Q So is it ok to use such websites and to use photos from someone else?    Thanks 
    • Not anymore now that the right have manipulated voters into voting for a conservative dictatorship.   All of what you've said is just another worrying aspect of what the future holds 
    • Just like all the rubbish spouted over the past 4 years, would, would, would.  What you really mean is COULD.    
    • You're ignoring the most difficult issue in a trade agreement. It's not the tariffs or the lack of them  which is the tough part to reslove but the regulatory standards of the goods to be imported & exported that needs to be decided.   For example the EU banned the import of chlorine washed chicken since 1997 which of course hurts the US, and who are going to be very keen to include it in any new agreement with the UK and will use it to barter prospective concessions in exchange . As a nation we're going to first have to decided whether that is acceptable or not and that alone will be difficult enough to resolve. And that's just one product.   This has all the makings of a category 5 $h1t storm that will last an eternity. 
    • 28 of the 32 wealthiest countries in the world reside within the EU.  Realistically we will need the US because they are one of the few remaining countries outside of the EU that would be worth doing a deal with, but as discussed on here previously, the exact agreement we strike with the US is open to debate.  Should we still want a trade deal with the EU we would need to align our standards with them, which makes a deal with the US harder.   Also 80% of our economy is services.  Try selling financial services to a person in India... or try sending engineers half way round the world just because some numpty has decided trading with the countries geographically closest to us wont work anymore because of immigrants and sovereignty. 
  • Our picks

cmab

Overseas CCJ advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2215 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is this what you need to see?

Yes no agreement numbers I note and points 3 & 4 are bizarre.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Ok. Is That a cause for concern?

Their claim is based on agreements...they have not stated which account numbers...hence my advise in post#24 re section 77/78 request.That puts them to strict proof.

Re points 3 & 4 I have never heard of an opt out facility with regards to a debt assignment.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Ahh. I see what you mean.

So their response to my 77/78 request could prove pivotal, right?

Thanks again, Andy

Ahh. I see what you mean.

So their response to my 77/78 request could prove pivotal, right?

Thanks again, Andy

Absolutely because without it they cant enforce...hence my advice of the 10th Oct.

Wonderful!

I await their response :)

I have received confirmation this week from them that they have obtained the ccj.

Is that the end of the road for me? Do I have any other course of action open to me?

Did you submit a defence?

I followed your instructions from 10th, but I think the deadline was missed due to the postal delay.

Their letter states judgement was obtained on 24th but I'm sure they must have received my response before then. It was sent recorded so I hope to be able to get confirmation of that.

Forgive me, I really appreciate you taking your time to help me but I'm finding this pretty overwhelming.

Thanks.

Conformation from who the Court ? have your received a General Order and notice of Judgment?

Actually no. It's only been them saying that it was awarded.

They wouldn't make it up up would they!? Wow. That's sly!!!

The court have my current address but I've had nothing from them, however, I will contact them tomorrow and ask.

The plot thickens...

I re -read their letter and it said a copy of the judgement was attached (I hadn't fully digested this first time around) so I figured, well that's it. It's official. But on closer inspection the attached judgment is for somebody else!! Different name, different case number, different amount. A genuine clerical error or a rouse to pressure me?

As yet I have not been able to reach the court to get the official status of the case.

Check to tomorrow cmab...but you have confirmed my suspicions above...someone else's judgment.:wink:

A phone call to the court has confirmed that judgement was awarded.

So where does this leave me?

On an aside, I think it's pretty shocking that I have been sent somebody's personal info and that they possibly have mine. :(

Did you state that you had submitted a defence ? Why did you post it ..did you not use MCOL?

I think there may be some confusion on my part.

I posted the two letters to p2ps, recorded delivery, as I understood that was what was needed. I electronically returned my other document with my acknowledgement to the court and they emailed confirmation it had been received.

I've not yet been able to get confirmation from the French Post as to when the letters were received, but I'm sure they would have been in time.

Sorry this is proving messy.

Everything to go through MCOL...... AoS and defence...you did submit a defence through MCOL?