CSA - Shared Care

AB1795
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My case detail has been changing a lot recently, further dependants/shared care, income all have meant changes, so its been very unstable and no consistency over monthly payments.

Shared Care has proved the most problematic though. I have a contact order at great expense to me as my ex was stopping me from seeing my son. She knew that restricting my access would keep me below the 104 nights a year. I am sending evidence into the CSA to prove via timetable of care/court orders and other evidence that it is beyond 104 nights a year, she still disputes this!! How do the CSA decide whose evidence is right/better/more substantial ??

Why also does it take them 6-8 weeks to decide when they can istantly decide to deduct money from you as a NRP.

So frustrated, please help ??

You would think a court order would be enough evidence but sometimes it is not because the RP can lie and say that it is not being adhered to , keep a diary of all the times your son stays with you, also take lots of family photos that are dated so if she does this then you can send them proof.