Sos!!!

Jupiter777
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The long story of 3 years short:

I have been given a County Court Order (with regard to someoneelse’s property abroad) stating that I have to provide the key and thedocuments of another person’s property!

If I comply with the CC Order that would mean to commit anoffence because the proprietor does not agree to let me have her property keyand her private documents (which is understandable because the property, keys anddocuments are hers and legally I have no right to get it from her without heragreement). The only way would be to steal those from her or physically forceher against her will which is against my morals to do such things. I haveexplained this to the County Court Judge, I even appealed against this CC Orderbut both Judges said that it does not concern them or the UK Law because ( I amRomanian citizen as well as the proprietor) and that despite this I still haveto comply with the CC Order otherwise I will be in Contempt of Court.

My question is: Am Iprotected in any way by Human Rights Act in this desperate situation because ifI do not comply with the County Court Order I will be punished with fine andprobably prison and if I comply I will be punished for criminal offence becausethe only way to comply is to commit a criminal offence. I am being put betweentwo laws here and surely as a human being I should not be put in this position.

Thank you.

Why have you got the keys and documents here in the UK to someone else's property in another country Jupiter? Need the full story.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you for your answer, Andy.

I do nothave the key or the documents of the proprietor but the District Judge hasordered me to provide them

and the problem is that I cannot obtain them in theUK or Romania without the proprietor’s agreement

nor I can legally enforce theJudge’s Order against the proprietor or the propriety

because the propriety andthe proprietor are on foreign land where the UK Law has no power because it isoutside UK jurisdiction.

The story is long but

what I need to know is how is it legally fair that a human being can be put in such situation between 2jurisdictions

– if I comply with the UK Order I will be punished under theRomanian Law

and if I do not comply I will be punished under the UK Law.

Wouldyou be able to guide me in the right direction?

Please let me know if you needmore details.

Thank you.

Contest the Uk Courts Jurisdiction then

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I have contested and demonstrated that the uk court orderobliges me to commit an offence in another jurisdiction but the judges are notinterested, they said that other jurisdiction does not concern them and it ismy problem to find a back door to comply with uk order. It is unbelievable! Anyother suggestions, Andy? Thank you

Difficult to advise without knowing the whole story chapter and verse.

Who has issued a claim?

What country?

Whats the Particulars of Claim ?

Is it a civil claim ?

Is it a money Claim ?

How as it got to the UK Courts?

Where to do you fit into this?

Who is the defendant?

Who is the claimant?

Regards

Andy

• Haha 1

The Courts of England and wales have no jurisdictiction as to immovable property situate outside England and Wales - period, the internal laws of the immovable property situated within their jurisdictiction will govern the same.

The Courts of England and Wales cannot interfere with the laws affecting immovable property outside its jurisdiction.

Kind regards

The Mould