Eagle Eyed

Domestic And Commercial Insurance on Same Policy?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2146 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all,

I'm enquiring for a family friend who is concerned about insurance. Whilst I cannot go into specific details of their situation as it is not my place, I am trying to find out the following:

Is it possible for a van on a commercial insurance policy to be combined with a car on a standard domestic policy? It is my understanding that these should be separate but I'm having problems confirming this.

I have serious concerns that the policy will be invalid but I need to confirm this. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.

EE

If they have gone to a brokers with the correct details, then it should be ok.

If they have bought the cover online without giving correct details of usage, then the cover could well be invalid.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread