style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2219 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, Not sure if I am posting in the correct place but here goes

I bought a car thru a reputable dealer (trading in my old faithful car) with a car loan which they organised thru Barclays Bank.

I have had the car 2 months and have had to take it back twice due to it being faulty. The dealer cannot find the fault and keeps giving me the car back saying they tried this and tried that.

I have told them I think its the on board computer at fault but they are reluctant to check this as apparently its a huge job.

Can Barclays perhaps assist me to cancel this agreement and give this car back and I go elsewhere to buy a car?

I don't feel happy paying a monthly instalment on a car that is faulty.

Any advice appreciated

Perhaps you might like to enlighten us as to the circumstances of the fault first by giving what the fault is, age and mileage of car ,what car is it etc etc.

I'd speak to Barclays. They are definitely responsible in some way. It depends on the type of credit agreement you have as to where in the Consumer Credit Act their obligations lie, but start the ball rolling by letting them know about the problems