V5 / Reg document - not changed address for nearly 4 years

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2705 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok - total oversight / head in the sand job here.

Have not updated the registered keeper address on my registration document for nearly 4 years - just got my tax today & the post office lady spotted & said I had to send it off & update it - which I now have.

I'm just worried will this highlight any skeletons in the closet ?

- Speeding fines

- Late tax fines

And would it be better to call DVLA to check current status or just leave it ?

Any advise appreciated.

Thanks

Leave it.

If you have got a fine you will find out either way soon. If not, don't rock the boat and give them a reason to find something, ie not updating your details for 4 years.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

Thanks - i'm one of these people who likes to worry & already calculating possible speeding fines & the like (that probably never happened) and letters revoking my licence for non response etc.....

I won't hold you to it, but please tell me likely nothing to worry about :???:

I.e. I'm more than willing to pay any fines that i've received, but not any extra charges on top or court fees etc.....:!: