check of 2005 credit agreement

begentle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3857 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there and thanks for assisting me with this problem.

I have received a copy of a credit agreement following an sar which they say I signed in 2005. the last page is signed by myself but the credit agreement does not seem to be the one I actually signed on the day.

how can I check that this is genuine and whether this is enforceable?

your assistance would be greatly appreciated as I have a court hearing next week for an application made to stike out my defense for non provision of the credit agreement

Before you do anything else you need to remove your name, address, signature and the reference number from the last part.

A credit application would normally ask all sorts of questions.

The 'agreement' does not seem to have anything relating to you. It's just their standard terms and conditions.

It's difficult to read the bit you have signed. Are there any references to anything in the 'agreement'?

i'll take out signature etc. thanks for the pointer

I agree. it was a virgin credit card and I would have thought that it would have had their logo on it. its been 8 years so can't exactly remember and at the time I was in financial difficulty

when I originally received the county court claim I wrote back to them that I require copy of agreement and put in a defense that they did not provide this. now they have revived the claim and put an application to strike out my defense.

any pointers of what I should do would be appreciated.

thanks in advance