BankFodder BankFodder

Lewt

Lewis group doorstepper for Ebay 'debt'

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2298 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Last year, I sent lewis the standard implied rights of letter to Lewis group, they've failed to prove I owe anything (which I fully dispute in the first place - it's eBay saying I do)

However, today they came round while my wife was in on her own, woman caller, extremely rude, OH didn't know how to react so told her I didn't live here and shut the door. She is aware of this all, but forgets the terms of implied rights' etc.

My question is what can I do about them ignoring the first letter and also to make sure that they understand I will only ever communicate in writing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Next time the witch turns up or any Debt Collector turns up, all your wife has to do is tell them to leave at once or the old bill get called.

Report to TS/OFT etc.

Is there any letters to send and report? I don't want them at my door when I'm not here an OH is here with baby.

Anyone know of a second letter to them to remind them they've broken the law?

Just remind them of the OFT debt collection guidelines on communications. If you have asked for communications in writing only and they have ignored this, then a report to the OFT should be made.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

check your credit files not been trashed

dx

tell them that you WILL call the police if they turn up again for harassment and threatening behaviour.

check your credit files not been trashed

dx

I don't think they will, it's not a credit debt.

Hi Uncle, is there any templates at all?

I don't think they will, it's not a credit debt.

it is a debt

any debt can go on a cra file inc util debts.

dx