Apcoa & gpb & roxburghe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3847 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Hi guys

Some quick help please appreciated....

parked in a hotel car park operated by APCOA in early august I believe and now receiving letters from those 2 firms.

1 from APCOA , 2 letters received from Roxburghe and 2 from GPB solicitors LLP.

Shall I ignore?

Thanks

Hi

Hi guys

Some quick help please appreciated....

parked in a hotel car park operated by APCOA in early august I believe and now receiving letters from those 2 firms.

1 from APCOA , 2 letters received from Roxburghe and 2 from GPB solicitors LLP.

Shall I ignore?

Thanks

You've ignored 5 letters from 3 'different companies' over 2 months so far,and now you ask for quick help if you should ignore??

Whilst you may be right. there a re a number of circumstances why I dint reply, as I was actually unhorsed to apart in that place.

the fact that they usually stop after a few letters i didn't bother as have had this before from PPCs.

Please offer some constructive comments I clearly asked for help.....Not criticisms that don't then offer any constructive feedback

Whilst you may be right. there a re a number of circumstances why I dint reply, as I was actually unhorsed to apart in that place.

Why did you park there then?

was authorised to by a member of staff clearly the message wasn't relayed / apcoa ignored it....hence i was ignoring it as i thought it was not enforceable but just cos they keep sending letters I thought I would ask

I was actually unhorsed to apart in that place.

I read that as unauthorised to park. But as you were authorised by a member of staff , then you could/should take it back to them to sort out.

gotta admit I side with arm here

you've plenty of exp of ppc and their speculative invoices.

if yu are that worried about it goingto court

there are plenty of sticky threads on this forums homepage to counter any claim

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Indeed and there seems to be a lot of new threads from clued up newbies regarding APCOA & Roxburghe asking if they should ignore........ hmmmmmmmmm

Indeed I have copied and pasted some comments by Kirkbyinfurnesslad posted only today on mse

"Over on CAG a lot of the people who give advice are very entrenched and dont seem to want to move with the times. I am not however tarring them all with the same brush. "

I smell ppc's fishing :fish2:

was there not another user like this some months back

going on about we need to move with the times

was on all the parking eye threads

I think he vanished....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the kirkbyinfurnesslad is on a lot of threads on here claiming he has represented as litigant friend 35 cases up and down the country without no evidence to back them claims up..... must be a samaritan

or is it he's billy no mates and needs to talk to people to see if he is! really stupid! oh! yes your are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

was there not another user like this some months back

going on about we need to move with the times

was on all the parking eye threads

I think he vanished....

peanutsallergy?

yep

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Well Well, 04/09/13-Notice to Keeper from APCOA £90, then 20/09/2013-Nice reminder from ROXBURGHE £138, 03/10/2013-another reminder/court from GPB £207 ?. ALL IGNORED of course because I do listen to the CAG team's Good Advice

todays news is wonderful, GPB suspended, who will ROX get to send us our letters now?:???:

Well Well, 04/09/13-Notice to Keeper from APCOA £90, then 20/09/2013-Nice reminder from ROXBURGHE £138, 03/10/2013-another reminder/court from GPB £207 ?. ALL IGNORED of course because I do listen to the CAG team's Good Advice

todays news is wonderful, GPB suspended, who will ROX get to send us our letters now?:???:

No doubt they will come up with another group of fools willing to lend their name to them......

Dont worry at all....It wont look good in court will it.....Graham White gone awol following 2 defeats unbeknown to their client, GPB closed down for dishonest practice, Roxburghe has their own Consumer Credit Licence refused to renew by OFT....

What a lovely C.V. to present to a court :lol::lol::lol: