BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• So there's no tax payable anyway.... nothing to see here!  
    • are you actually going to benefit out of this at all?   I was slightly getting confused here earlier, and forgot you said you are the claimant because you are suing the defendant for the cost of a hire car that you personally haven't had to pay for ?    
    • I received PCN's from TFL and Southwark. 08/06/19 I spoke with Southwark regarding PCN's and thought it was sorted.   Didn't hear anything back until 17/01/20 when my car was taken by Marston EA. TFL & Marston say they sent letters but have no proof.   I emailed TFL (19th June) through their online portal and again, via email on (14th Nov 2019) < the email on 14th has been viewed 17 times but no reply. (so I have proof of contact, they don't) I asked them if they send via recoded delivery/signed for but they do not.   When my car was taken, I received a call from a friend saying it's on the back of a truck, outside his house (which is round the block from mine). I ran round there and the EA was aggressive, shouted at me and refused to show ID/why he had taken my car.   I complained to Marston who denied it but sent me some of the footage. I complained again through resolver.co.uk and Marston lied again. Then I sent ALL my info and evidence etc.   took a few weeks and called me saying sorry and taking full responsibly for their EA's aggressive behaviour etc. TFL are still refusing to comment.   Marston offered me £250 as a goodwill payment but obviously the pain and trauma causes - that doesn't cover it. The police were called when they took my car cause I was so distressed and having a panic attack etc.   I've requested the phone call recording where they accepted guilt and that they had handled everything badly, including lying about the video on Resovler. I feel like Marston know they've done wrong, but TFL still aren't in the know. (to my knowledge)   Also, I requested info from TFL via whatdotheyknow.com and TFL did a data protection breach by uploading my full details including address etc. to a public forum (and I didn't even ask anything specific about my case) so I feel like they did this out of spite/anger.   the www.whatdotheyknow.com team reprimanded them for this and advised me to complain. I also paid £800+ to retrieve my vehicle and I have completed the OOT which was denied. I tried to take it to court but when I tried to do the 'low income' thing but they wanted bank statements which I couldn't get... then corona happened.   I've downloaded/uploaded the ZIP file from Resolver convos.   Regarding the footage: my initial message to them, I made myself seem unaware and 'stupid'   they wrote a generic reply telling me that 'the footage is fine and the EA did nothing wrong' they can't uphold my complaint,   then once they sent that; I sent them the CIVEA rulebook and timestamps in the video to show that they were in the wrong and had further lied in their official response (which must be illegal)   when they received the in-depth response, I think they got scared, went away for a couple weeks   tried to get the nice sounding woman to call me up, say sorry and be really nice then offer me a measly £250.   She also tried to rush me into agreeing.   
    • No it was about under by a couple grand.    Cheers
  • Our picks

estellyn

IDS wants tougher regime for ESA claimants

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2378 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

How can someone found unfit for work be forced to take up employment?

Wow. How low can this guy go?

And benefit claimants are being attacked by George Osborne as per http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/30/george-osborne-jobless-benefit-conservatives Seems slavery is still alive and kicking. What will happen to carers when all their caring job are taken over by the jobless. Will they be made redundant? What if the jobless person has a criminal record even though it is a minor one?

I firmly believe the Conservatives want to abolish National Insurance contributions, and push the money people would have paid into compulsory pension payment, which you could not claim - under ANY circumstaces, until you were 80.

IMHO the Conservatives should be doing more to bring investment into the country so that more jobs can be created instead of investing £20 billion in a system that is failing. Definitely not voting for them the next time round even though I have been a Conservative voter all my life! Problem is that Labour is totally useless and the the root of the current problem so no go there either. No interest in Liberals so that leaves UKIP?

UKIP? Well, it depends, I suppose. I mean, if you disagree with the Tories welfare reform policies, I would not expect UKIP to be any more liberal on the matter.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

UKIP? Well, it depends, I suppose. I mean, if you disagree with the Tories welfare reform policies, I would not expect UKIP to be any more liberal on the matter.

Which makes it more difficult deciding. Maybe vote for the Raving Loony party, but then on second thoughts they are already in power! :wink:

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/30/iain-duncan-smith-sick-disabled-benefits

Did anyone notice this in paragraph 3

The powers being discussed in the seven pages of official guidance – addressed to Duncan Smith – also include forcing sick and disabled people to take up offers of work. If those with serious but time-limited health conditions refuse the offer, DWP staff would then have the power to strip them of their benefits
Emmm !

Just say No to 0870 and 0845 Numbers,Use

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

IMHO the Conservatives should be doing more to bring investment into the country so that more jobs can be created instead of investing £20 billion in a system that is failing. Definitely not voting for them the next time round even though I have been a Conservative voter all my life! Problem is that Labour is totally useless and the the root of the current problem so no go there either. No interest in Liberals so that leaves UKIP?

UKIP ? I do not think so! So far to the right they make the conservatives look communist:-)

I was thinking of voting UKIP as I'm not going to vote for the three main parties. Unfortunately, UKIP didn't hang around in showing me the error of my ways. I'll be looking for an Independent instead ...

(Not that it'll make any difference as the coalition accounts for 95% of the vote in my area).

First it is made harder to be found unfit for work due to illness or disability. Now IDS wants to take people who have already managed to jump through all of the ludicrous hoops and be found unfit for work.......and make them work!

Surely only idiots see that the welfare system is no longer about helping people, but is about finding as many reasons for sanctioning a claimant as possible.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

all the little things you do will end up coming back to you, IDS should remember this as he will eventually be made to pay for his evil ways.

But where's this work? And who really wants to employ someone who is a liability?

I was thinking of voting UKIP as I'm not going to vote for the three main parties. Unfortunately, UKIP didn't hang around in showing me the error of my ways. I'll be looking for an Independent instead ...

(Not that it'll make any difference as the coalition accounts for 95% of the vote in my area).

Did they threaten to send you to bongo-bongo land?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I think anyone who thinks about voting UKIP should take a good long hard read at their website. The make the tory party look like a bunch of woolly liberals

• Haha 1

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Did they threaten to send you to bongo-bongo land?

:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

It wouldn't surprise me If the Nasty party did win the next general election out right ?

They would start making it a lot harder for people to get in the Support group of ESA and a lot more people who are currently in SG end up in WRAG !

:mad2:

Visions of 1933 and Germany but if I use that argument then I lose the debate.

Are there any parties worth voting for now?

Are there any parties worth voting for now?

I dunno. I like the Greens, and they have one more MP than UKIP. Trouble is, they don't usually run candidates in my area.

I suppose I'm in a new area now, so it could be different here in West Lothian.

I dunno. I like the Greens, and they have one more MP than UKIP. Trouble is, they don't usually run candidates in my area.

I suppose I'm in a new area now, so it could be different here in West Lothian.

I would Vote for the Orange people any day :rockon:

Visions of 1933 and Germany but if I use that argument then I lose the debate.

My fear exactly but who will be included in "the problem"

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I would Vote for the Orange people any day :rockon:

Yeah, I wasn't planning to stand for Parliament myself :razz:

im going with the new labor.must be better than this bunch of toffs,

But where's this work? And who really wants to employ someone who is a liability?

Personally, I reckon I'd be a cherished and well-loved asset for ANY company... for anything up to 5 minutes. :wink: Then, I'd probably have to sleep the rest of the day, coz the commute would pretty much kill me.

:madgrin: