• Tweets

• Hello again,   Ironically following on from my first question about work, it looks like we're all going to be laid off! I'm going to bullet point my issue, "just the facts" like they used to say in Dragnet!    I have 2 unsecured loans with TSB (my only bank account provider).   Loan 1 taken out in 2020 for £12k Loan 2 taken out 2021 for 10k.   About 20k left as base figure across the two.    My salary is paid weekly and adds up to around £14k a year. Because I basically "bullsh**ted" on the online application that my income was around £18.5k, both loans were approved.    Question 1: as my only source of income is from weekly paycheque, paid directly into TSB account, surely there is an algorithm that would surely pick up this billybollx? And even if I WAS on £18.5k pa, surely lending me more than my pre-tax yearly salary is a bit of a wrong 'un? I don't want to go down the route of Irresponsible Lending, because I had and have every intention to pay back my debt, and was grateful they lent me the money to start with! The interest rate on the first loan is 7.9% and 9.9% apr on second. It was kinda too much with a monthly gross income of £1000, to pay back £485 for next 60 months.   However I've been doing it, and never missed a payment. But my whole financial life will collapse like a pack of wet cards when I get laid off next month.    This is not my first rodeo unfortunately with DCA's and unmanageable debt. I had a DRO back in 2009 for about £14k which expunged itself in 2015, and almost to the damn day of it ending I started getting phone calls from credit card companies and TSB saying "would you like a loan, would you like a card!". I'm not trying to say they deserve it, I don't believe in debt-avoidance AT ALL, however come on!   As it stands today, I have a TSB credit card with a £3500 limit. Current balance £300d   American Express Credit Card with £5900 limit. Current balance £0   Barclaycard Credit Card with £7900 limit. Current balance £2400.   I can cover the credit cards, I could even take a "repayment break" on the two loans for a month, however it's just delaying the inevitable. I can't afford £480 loan repayments anyway. I'm not going to suddenly find a job which pays vastly more than this one I'm about to lose, and even now the repayments are unsustainable.   Please understand, I'm an idiot, I didn't sign up to the two loans with an evil laugh, twirling my moustache, and I'm happy to pay back what I owe when/what I can. However, I might need these credit cards to survive the next few months until I find new work.    Question 2: I realise if I were to default the loans then my credit cards would/should be stopped and that will leave me in a hole. But it's probably not a good idea to start servicing my loans with cash withdrawals from credit cards in short term anyway?   Would REALLY appreciate any and all constructive responses on what you would do in my position? Any more info needed, please ask away....   TIA,   S.B.
    • Thank you...... and page 2 of the N157 Notice of Allocation (directions) and a copy of their statement/evidence and credit agreement in connection to their claim please if you can also redact and upload....then we have everything in connection and the basis of drafting you a statement 
    • I am working through my defence and looking at the statements amount and the default notice the amounts are different amounts.   As I put earlier the paperwork they sent through is the same as before so no IP address on the CCA or the terms .   Have they fulfilled their part?   I did have ROP to start with along with the Identity theft cover they recommended that was quickly stopped after I had paid for it. They did refund the ROP interest later but not what I had paid, and I have been self employed all the time so I wouldn't of been able to claim at all.   Thanks   JJ
  • Our picks

The CAG Vaping thread (E-Cigs) What kit you rockin and liquids you take?

speedfreek

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The CE 7 vapes well, i`m not a seasoned vaper. I started out with a starter kit & then progressed to the CE 7, these are my only experiences of vaping , so, very much a novice.. I like it , good amount of vape, good throat hit. I like the look of the itaste, very modern & sleek. I confess to being very dumb when it comes to batteries & such like. I stopped smoking a good while back but decided to start vaping as i felt i was near to cracking . I like vaping , the mechanics of smoking are replicated in a lot of ways, like preparing a smoke [ i used to roll my own] so i enjoy the vaping equipment.

Who is? That chart above is the basics. Still got to work out the power bit but it will happen. Use to smoke rollies as well and think all this twiddling with wick n wire is due to the fact my flat is too small to build a train set.

Had a look at the tesla too and that looks well fancy!

Came across this which is the ultimate decadence I hereby give you the excuse never to lift your arms again to vape

The Goosenecks from Totally Twisted Texas

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zsW85aryNM

So much want :madgrin:

Although now winter is upon us I'm for some reason thinking about a deerstalker hat and a pipe mod

MRcfT4sl.jpg

I`m really tempted by that pipe, very " elementary my dear Watson ". was looking at something similar very recently. Think i`m of an age now where a pipe would blend in with me personality:wink:

Just wondering if it was worth us giving our opinions on the retailers / online stores we buy from & our experiences . I am not happy with one online store at the moment [ delivery time for goods bought] . Thought it might be good if we had had a good or bad service, to pass on the feedback.

Is it a goer?.

Edited by snowy101

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while and I'm currently vaping vanilla custard which is surprisingly nice.

Snowy if you're still having issues see if they have a vendor account on UKvapers or AAEC. I tend buy off recommendations off other vapers or review from forums.

We've moved into the big league now and now have 2x Kanger Pro Tank 2s on an VV/VW Innoken iTaste SVD.

otcNA1Ql.jpg

Some of the looks I get whipping out a Pro Tank especially from women :lol: Although I've now fitted the Pro Tank vanity ring so it looks a lot more curvy and lightsabery.

Got the Christmas delivery in 250+ml of 15 juice flavours which I'm working through a new one a day.

Violet candy is amazing so is cherry ice (menthol and exactly like tunes). Still on the AV4 but am really getting into the not tobacco flavours.

I had to buy a big wooden art supplies box to hold all the kit I've picked up!

I love Vaping :madgrin: