Odd Problem!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone advise me on this,

I have a evening cleaning job which I do with my son, it is 1 1/2 hours a evening,

a few weeks ago the boss phoned me with a couple of complaints she had from the company,

then went on to say she didn't think my sons cleaning was up to standard and she would have to eventually replace him.

Then I had a phone call yesterday saying that they want to make today my sons last day.

I said to them they would have to speak to him personally as it was not my place ,

they had tried to phone him but his mobile is broken.

They have still not said anything to him, not been in to speak to him, he has been given no warnings and no notice.

She has not even been in to see his work so she is making assumptions that he is not cleaning properly ,

I did point that out when I spoke to them .

Any one any idea where he stands legally!

I think talking to his mother is a little spineless and a total cop out as he is a fully grown man of 22!

How long has he been employed with them?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi mad rat women

could you please clarify the following:

1. How long have they ben Employed?

2. Was it Full Time or Part Time?

3. Do they have a Written Contract?

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

He has been with the company for just over a year, It is part time just hour and half an evening , Can't remember having a written contract, we did sign something when we started but was not given copies . They do have his e mail address and usually if there is a problem they call onto the site to see us. So they could have either e mailed or simply called in

I will get him to phone the company on Monday, I have not said anything as I feel it is their place not mine, but I did tell him they wanted to speak with him, as it stands I have no idea whether or not he should go in on Monday , the lady I spoke to said she was going to have a word with the boss as I had said they were being unfair