Bus lane PCN - York Council/Lendal Bridge **Appeal Upheld**

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2228 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bus lane PCN - York Council/Lendal Bridge **Appeal Upheld**

Yep! I can't post a dropbox link yet, a couple of hundred signage photos of coppergate and lendal bridge restrictions. Would be great if someone could - I'm on facebook kev.dobbin and twitter @dobbin_k

Kevin.

I am sorry that I cannot provide photos of Coppergate or Lendal Bridge.At the moment,I only have photos of the weeds in the streets from last year.They are coming up again now,it looks nice for tourists.

Regards,John.

Was referring to our exchange way back, obviously got our wires crossed - I was trying to offer a couple of hundred photos of the restrictions in York that I have taken. I wasn't asking for them. But its a bit late for me to correct that now. Thats the aspect, John. Council 'goodwill gesture' illegal regardless what cabinet conclude. They are deluding themselves, nobody is above the law.

It is so difficult sometimes to keep track of what is going on,wires will get crossed,especially when it is a long drawn out saga such as this.

Another nail in James Alexander's coffin.

Regards,John.

• 1 month later...