Certificate of Satisfaction - how long to wait?

MargaretB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A letting agent says I must have a certificate of satisfaction even though the CCJ is marked as satisfied on my file. I wrote to the court with a cheque two weeks ago but I have heard nothing and they haven't even cashed the cheque. I tried phoning, but all I got were recorded message options telling to write in with a cheque!

Is two weeks a long time to wait or is it normal? I really want to get on.

I would give it another week or so Margaret...this is with your local CC?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I would give it another week or so Margaret...this is with your local CC?

Regards

Andy

It's Northampton County Court. I am going to lose the bungalow I want if they don't hurry up! I don't know why they want it when it is already marked on my credit file as paid anyway. Thanks anyway, but what should I do if it doesn't start moving in another week?

You could send a copy of the letter and proof of payment to the Letting Agent...some courts are running 3/4 weeks behind at the moment.

Have you tried using a different number for CCBC?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

You could send a copy of the letter and proof of payment to the Letting Agent...some courts are running 3/4 weeks behind at the moment.

Have you tried using a different number for CCBC?

I could only find one on their website. Trouble is it is not the letting agent, it is their referencing company who are being awkward. I can usually chat up a letting agent for all sorts, but when it comes to an anonymous third party it won't work. They are of the jobsworth variety and have no flexibility.

Northampton County Courts

Northampton Combined Court

85/87 Lady's Lane

Northampton NN1 3HQ

DX 725380 Northampton 21

T: 01604 470400

F: 01604 232398

Defendant enquiries [email protected]

For general enquiries such as procedure, update or query regarding an ongoing case, please contact the relevant helpdesk below:

All calls come through to our switchboard and are answered in strict rotation.

Northampton Bulk Centre (CCBC) 0300 123 1056 / 01604 619400

Money Claim On Line (MCOL) 0300 123 1057/ 01604 619402

Traffic Enforcement Centre (TEC) 0300 123 1059/ 01604 619450

Centralised Attachment of Earnings Payment System (CAPS) 0300 123 1058/ 01604 619435

A number of Bulk Centre staff speak a second language. Staff members will upon request, attempt to find a clerk (where available) to take your call in a language other than English.

Please note that incoming and outgoing telephone calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.

Customer service email addresses

TEC: [email protected]

CAPS: [email protected]

MCOL: [email protected]

CPC: [email protected]

CCBC: [email protected]

Defendants: [email protected]

Claimants: [email protected]

That will keep you busy :wink: