getting investigated for beinifit fraud

cazzer83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone

i got a letter the other day saying i need to attend a interview under caution and im being investigated

i been worried since not being able to sleep im married i got married in 04 but when i was pregnant with our third child in november 08 he left me at the time we was living in his home town

i was all alone so moved back near my family and friends and i was on and off with him till 2012 but we not lived together he had his own house near me then gave it up and moved back to him mums in

so since he left in 08 i been claiming as a single parent we are not together now but he spends alot of time here with the kids and looks after them when i go out or sometime stays over in sofa to take kids to school next morning as he lives a fair way away and doesnt have a car and he works local

he comes to see the kids everyday and now we not together we get on great and are close friends so we sometime will take kids out together for tea of something he uses my spare bank account as he cant get one as he in bad credit and pays me maintance for the kids each week

it doesnt sound good that he stay over on sofa but he a full on dad and when we split our oldest didnt take it well so he trys to see them as much as he can

this is the only thing i can think of why i being called in im really worried i need advice please x

ps sometimes his post comes here as they cant find him ans as we married they sind them here i have rang and told them he not here but they still send them x

Edited by honeybee13
Formatting.

Any proof of where he lives? Because if I was an investigator I would think all those things points to you living together. Actually it does point to it. Sorry to be harsh but that is likely what you're dealing with.

Having been to an IUC, I will say beware of them having the proof there of mail going to yours of his, the bank account issue. They are usually fairly ok people though that interview you, they're not the police & you can leave any time you like.