Debt managers (services) ltd

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2640 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys, I am a new member so please bare with me !

I have an issue with the above company.

They have written to me asking to confirm who I am stating they are acting on behalf of their client (they are not stating who their client is at this stage) and if I don't they will consider me to be the person they are looking for. I know that this particular letter is a phishing one so I haven't answered it by either mail or phone.

I have had numerous texts and attempted phone calls which I have ignored ( how have they got my mobile number !?!!?!).

I have today received a letter from them stating "doorstep agent visit" fro a company called Call Serve and are now stating who their client is :- Arrow Global - Sainsburys Bank PLC quoting a password and different ref numbers.

What I am asking :-

1/ do they actually send a collector and if so is there a way to stop them ?

2/ I may or may not owe a debt to Sainsburys ( bad divorce some years ago can't remember what or who was a debtor) I do remember sending recorded delivery letters to all of the debtors asking for a copy of the original agreement ( don't recall Sainsburys replying)

3/ I definitely have never had any sort if loan or other borrowing from either Arrow Global or Debt Managers so how do I stop them pursuing me ?

Many thanks in anticipation of a reply