i was up front and received a default !

mooshy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ordered a dyson from Kays catolugue about 5 months ago.

E mailed kays a month ago to say i hadn`t received a bill and was worried that i should have contacted them sooner and would now owe a whole lot at once.

Had lovely e mail to confirm that had my old address on file and yes i did owe £144.00.They would send me a bill in next few fays.

I then received the bill follwed by a default notice from their debt coll. agency !

Wish i had kept my mouth shut !

Waste of time talking to Kays.

Any ideas anyone

Dec 2006 SARS request :p

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

15th Feb 2007"bog off " letter received.:(

19th Feb 2007 LBA sent with further copy of charges:|

4th April £750 goodwill gesture paid into bank

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

Yes i received the dyson.They said they had my new address for delivery but not for sending the bill-have paid in full btw

Dec 2006 SARS request :p

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

15th Feb 2007"bog off " letter received.:(

19th Feb 2007 LBA sent with further copy of charges:|

4th April £750 goodwill gesture paid into bank

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

What you should do now is contact Kays by letter, confirming that they have received payment and noting that it was unfortunate their ordering system did not equate the new delivery address for the Dyson to be your new contact address, but seeking their assurance that their error will not result in your being penalised with a credit file default, and seek their assurance that this is not the case. See what they say, and then take it from there!