BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2133 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've no doubt that they will...A licence to print money!

can the mortgage lender post the possession notice for the public to see?my mortgage has put this in the front window on show in the property i left on 8th nov?

i

I'm afraid that's what they do :(

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

How long does a notice stay up?

The property is on the market at the market value as it was before possession of it.

Could this affect now the selling price?

No contact by my mortgage lender until my husband sent them an email 3 weeks after we were evicted.

My husband asked them when it would be put up for sale but they said when they want to.

Can they be like this?

No letters from them now about arrears or statement of accounts.

On the email they said they'd been phoning the tel no of the property!

Which is finished with

Something good has happened

My Family have been allocated a social landlord house to move into in the New Year.It's much bigger and is on a row of private properties.I feel so relieved.

Nice to hear that you will have something to look forward to in the New Year.

Good luck for the future.

Glad you now have light at the end of the tunnel.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I've just found out my property has been sold subject to contract but does the estate agent have to place a 7 day notice now?or is this placed 7 days before the contract is signed?it has gone for £5.000 less than their valuation could of gone for at least £10.000 more.This will leave me with about £15.000 shortfall on the secured loans.They did ask for a money judgement order in court.As I have and my husband unsecured debt and have arrangements in place will we have to pay them more than the others.My family is still homeless since beg of nov the property allocated to us is not ready yet.I'm fortunate that my father has let the 6 of us stay at his house.My local council wanted £250.00,per week for us all in temp housing.Will my mortgage lender notify me of the sale and monies paid out.

lolly, I have moved your thread to the repossession forums - you do not need to do anything, it is purely administrative. However, it will now be more noticeable to those who will be able to help you :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

My mortgage lender last month recapitlized the mortgage account

they said it would take it beyond the 19years.

So this month it went up a whopping £750.00 plus £60.00 making it £1.875.00 per month plus the £60.00.

I've been reading about A Deed of Acknowledgement that some people receive from their mortgage lender

when the repossessed house has been sold with outstanding money owing.

Does this only count for voluntary giving back of keys?

Once you get a letter from them telling you how much they think you owe.

... you should write back asking for details of how the property was marketed and sold

as they are supposed to keep your best interests foremost in conducting the sale.

I can give you a letter for that when the times comes.

As for the money judgement,

you can ask the court to take into account your circumstances by way of

an income and expenditure sheet and agree a payment you can afford.

However, we need to ascertain exactly how much they think you owe and what you actually owe first.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

The property had a 7 day notice of £185.000

now a new notice of £181.000

this might leave approx £7.000 debt but

I have unsecure debt and my husband has the majority

and we have arrangements of £1.00 per month to the debt collectors

.I've just signed for my housing association house this week.

The house with secured loans is approx £187.000.The houses on the side of the street very rarely come up.It could of been up for much more.

All 7 day notices removed from my repossessed house.Does this mean it's back on the market?

My house has had 3 offers which have not gone through.Now I see yesterday that it's got on Zoopla and Rightmove STC on the estate agents site it states sale agreed.Does this mean that it's definitley sold or that my mortgage lender has agreed a sale and how long does it take to go through and can someone else come in with a better offer?

I contacted my mortgage lender regarding the My House

they've come back and have informed me that they are accepting an offer of £172,000 they have marketed it at 190,000.

Houses where it is come up very rarely and go for £210,000 upwards.

I was informed by my daughter of 2 public notices back in Feb 2014 and I know there was an offer of £185k but they pulled out but

they are telling me that this offer was from 13th March and that they are ready to exchange contracts

I haven't seen a public notice of this offer.

I know the mortgage will be cleared but the secure loans won't be.

There will probably could be about £20k of shortfall or more after fees.

They had asked for a money judgement at the court hearings.

As my husband and I have unsecured debt does this have priority?over them.

We pay the unsecured £1.00 per month each.

We are rehoused but as we live on a minimum amount of money a week with 2 children

my rent is £140.00 a week after Housing benefit nothing off my council tax

plus energy bills food etc

can they take us back to court?

Emailed my mortgage about the Public notice as they informed me that back in march they accepted an offer of £172,000.Today they placed on rightmove etc but under STC so no one would see it anyway to make a higher offer.I've complained to the estate agent and the mortgage lender why they've only just placed on STC when they should be placing it openly for possible interested parties to see the price they've been offered.I wondered if this is standard practice to put off potential higher bidders.

No reply from My Mortgage lender or the Estate Agent marketing the property.I think they'll do the dirty and reply back when they've sold it.

How are you trying to contact these - by telephone ? I would send a Special Delivery letter to their head /registered office. Head your letter FORMAL COMPLAINT and in the circumstances, demand an urgent response, or you will escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman. Have you looked into MCOBs to see if there is anything in that, that might help ? It certainly seems to me as though they are not treating you fairly.

http://fshandbook.info/FS/html/handbook/MCOB

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy -

HERE

2: Take back control of your finances -

Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated -

Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I have now complained to the ombudsman.

I had a reply back from the estate agent who informed me they were not allowed to discuss the sale of the property or speak to me

My Mortgage lender had told them that.

The emails I'd asked the Estate Agent about were forwarded to my mortgage lender but they haven't answered them at all.

I had a reply back from their compliance officer who stated that they are not obliged to give me up to date minute info by of the sale of the property

.And that they'll deal with the complaint accordingly.

The property still has the notice on it.

My house completed yesterday so I'll be waiting for the extra debt letters.

My hearings at court had a money judgement to be restored at liberty.

Can i still send a reply back to them stating that I don't acknowledge the debt?

when I finally get a letter for the shortfall which I think will be over £20k?

My financial situation has not improved and when I get the shortfall figures I'll be plunged even further into debt.

My husband and I will have nothing else to give as we have arrangements of £1 per month for other creditors.

I've even had to cancel our live assurance and I've cancelled down so many things over the last year

that we are living on £361.00 a week this includes working/tax credits my husbands small private pension and child benefit.

We get £20.00 housing benefit off my rent of £160.00 per week nothing off the council tax.

We've 2 dependents at home.

I presume that they'll take us to court but we won't be able to offer anymore than a £1 a month.

I'm still self employed but it's commission based.

My husband has mental health issues and I'm not feeling in the best of health at this moment

just had a chest X-ray for a cough I've had for 6 weeks.

My daughter who is 18 leaves college in 2 weeks so our finances will go down again.

Considering the house was sold under its market value

the mortgage people didn't help us but have now plunged us further into debt

which by the way it's going we'll both die in debt with nothing.

When you hear from them regarding the shortfall, come back and let us know. We have a letter you can send .