Atos ea50 form sent and they don't want to see me???

itsme123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've been on ESA now for a few years and was wondering about this? The advisor said that they don't want to see me and that my paperwork is been sent back to the dwp. So what should happen will I stay in the WRAG group still or moved to SUPPORT group? Is this a normal procedure to make a decision on my ea50 form? I think they said that it is another 18months.

My illness is for depression and anxiety would I be able to claim DLA also as I am not to good with cleaning up and washing etc. my mother helps me a real lot. I haven't really looked into DLA over the years so I'm thinking if the time is right to do so?

Thanks and any help welcome!

itsme123, When did you fill in the ESA50, Which advisor Job Centre Plus or was you on another scheme like A4E for example. Have you had any letters from DWP saying that your benefits are changing. I believe that DLA for new claimants is now been moved to PIP

Hi,

Well I've been on ESA for a while and passed a third without a medical so the atos health care say. I was wondering I've been looking into a claim for PIP or DLA and says that I would have to do another atos medical surely they will go off same reports now?

Hi,

Well I've been on ESA for a while and passed a third without a medical so the atos health care say. I was wondering I've been looking into a claim for PIP or DLA and says that I would have to do another atos medical surely they will go off same reports now?

NO

ESA and PIP are different Criteria

https://www.gov.uk/pip/how-to-claim

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Let's keep it to one thread, please. Merged.

PIP will not be decided based on your ESA assessment - the benefits are awarded for different reasons and the assessments are different.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I rung up atos medical they told me themselves?

I've passed two medicals already. So with this new pip will they want to see me aswell for a medical as I've passed 3 now they are saying.

From what i have been told the criteria for ESA and PIP are different. Have you been given a letter yet telling you which group you are in?

New claims for PIP medicals would be carried out by ATOS !!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't Capita (?) also doing the assessments?

For some unknown reason I got it into my head it was Atossssssssssssssssssss

Oh well !

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Itsme123, for clarity reading through the posts I am getting confused.

First point have you received a letter from the DWP stating that you have been placed in the support group?

second point. A number of people have been placed into the support group based on the ESA50 without assessment. As I said in my first point you should have or should get a letter stating this.

Third point. PIP is an assessment of care needs not a medical exam.

Due to your depression and anxiety your mother Mother may sort out your medication, which you could forget if she did help you. You may not be able to get on a bus or go to a new place without the support of another person. you have already stated that your mother helps you with washing etc. These are the things that PIP will look at. things that you need help with in day to day life. I am trying to find some more information on the PIP assessment when I do I will get back to you.

NO

ESA and PIP are different Criteria

https://www.gov.uk/pip/how-to-claim

That is unless something comes up in either of the claims (PIP or ESA) that puts doubt in the mind of the DWP that you are receiving a benefit incorrectly.

A poor PIP assessment could cause you to have problems with the ESA award and any future ESA assessment/ESA50 that you send in or have could result in them looking at the PIP award if you get it.

For some unknown reason I got it into my head it was Atossssssssssssssssssss

Oh well !

It depends where you live.

Capita are responsible for some regions and ATOS for others. I say responsible as neither may not actually carry out the assessment as they are possibly going to farm them out to whoever and take a percentage kickback for the introduction!

Itsme123, for clarity reading through the posts I am getting confused.

First point have you received a letter from the DWP stating that you have been placed in the support group?

second point. A number of people have been placed into the support group based on the ESA50 without assessment. As I said in my first point you should have or should get a letter stating this.

Third point. PIP is an assessment of care needs not a medical exam.

Due to your depression and anxiety your mother Mother may sort out your medication, which you could forget if she did help you. You may not be able to get on a bus or go to a new place without the support of another person. you have already stated that your mother helps you with washing etc. These are the things that PIP will look at. things that you need help with in day to day life. I am trying to find some more information on the PIP assessment when I do I will get back to you.

I have rang up the DWP they have said a decision has been made via ATOS that they reccomend to not work for 18 month recommendation. I was wondering how long the DWP take and the more likely outcome as they have said this?

I'm currently in the ESA wrag group should I be put in the support group if i have been told not to attend a medical?

Been a while since decision was made on atos behalf but haven't made a decision within the DWP so they are saying.