Month End Money (Credit Resource Solutions) - Lemon Debt?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Below is a email.... Lemon debt? This email was just received by a colleague of mine...

Reference: MEMS

Dear Fkofilee,

Without Prejudice

Our client has authorised a settlement of at least 20% on your account if paid in the next 48 hours, this means your balance of £561.56 can be paid for £449.24.

You can make payment direct through http://www.paycrs.co.uk http://www.paycrs.co.uk/> or contact one of our trained advisers on 01422 324525.

Regards,

Administration Team

Business Support Department

01422 324 510

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Yep. Discounts generally mean its a bad debt. Especially if a DCA is the one offering the discount.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The amount was probably heavily inflated with ridiculous charges and interest. By offering a discount they're trying to make out that they're doing you a favour. Even the reduced amount is still probably more than the original loan amount plus one month interest and 1 default fee.

It never rains but it pours...