cfo and credit reference agencies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. Same goes for all PDL's unfortunately. They seem to use it as leverage against you in order to get you to do what they want.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to say, I have recently received a letter from them telling me they are about to register a default against me, but, they registered a default on my credit file last year. Typical CFO, if they had accepted a payment plan from the start, the debt would have been paid off by now. They refused to communicate, just send me CFO resolve emails (I have more tha a dozen!) all backed up on a hard drive. Time for a complaint to the OFT me thinks.

• 2 weeks later...
I forgot to say, I have recently received a letter from them telling me they are about to register a default against me, but, they registered a default on my credit file last year. Typical CFO, if they had accepted a payment plan from the start, the debt would have been paid off by now. They refused to communicate, just send me CFO resolve emails (I have more tha a dozen!) all backed up on a hard drive. Time for a complaint to the OFT me thinks.

I had a letter from them on the 23rd of this month relating to a loan taken out in August 2011. Took out 358.50. They say my total debt was 906 of which i still owe 258 (they cleared my bank account of that 648 'payment' but i actually got it refunded, morons) and will register a default against me. However they did this over a year ago, if I believe they're called Quickbridge or something?