diskmandave vs aqua card - MCOL action - ** Settled/Cheque Banked **

diskmandave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Dave

Should be (an option), once checked it applies the text for you. I filed 2 last week and it was working then.

I don't believe your detailed poc will be accepted as the claimant acknowledged the stated case as served.

Perhaps use your detailed parts in reply to defence as and when served.

CPR10.3 for reference, can't imagine it made the mistake of ack service absent particulars.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part10

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May be best to hold fire Dave, it will file its defence and from that you'll be able to see what it intends to rely on. You only have one opportunity to reply so it would seem sensible to wait until you have sight of its case. Your reply may provide you with an opportunity to dispose of any issues and perhaps afford you a little leverage.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update to this, is that there is no update. MCOL is showing as "DEFENCE", which was due last

Saturday, but I've had NOTHING from either the court, DLA Piper, or SAV credit Ltd..

So, my letter writing head is going to be active later, I assume that anything I send to DLA-P needs to be copied to the court??

Leave it till after xmas. Post might be delayed.

• Haha 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yep... I absolutely agree m8..

But my point is that they are required to serve these documents on time, and living in the age we

do, there's no reason why they couldn't have been sent to me by email or guarenteed/signed delivery.

I dare say they would be crowing from the treetops should I miss a deadline.

Theres no reason why they cant send it like that, but thetes no obligation for them to do it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yep... I absolutely agree m8..

But my point is that they are required to serve these documents on time, and living in the age we

do, there's no reason why they couldn't have been sent to me by email or guarenteed/signed delivery.

I dare say they would be crowing from the treetops should I miss a deadline.

File only Dave, the court serves the defence. Give it a couple of weeks to allow for the hols

Hi Dave

Not really necessary to write unless you feel the need to remind it that you have an option to reply.

You can file and serve reply together with DQ, my thoughts would be not to jump the gun though. Wait on service before replying, no brownie points for going in too soon mate.

Enjoy your crimbo holiday and wait on service in the new year.

Dave, opening hours for MCOL....... have a few cases on going at the mo hence the email correspondence

Please note our office will be closing at 4pm on 24th December and will re open on Monday 30th

We will also be closing at 4pm on 31st December and will re open on 2nd January

Thank you for emailing the Money Claim Online (MCOL) Email Account.

When you send an email to the Court and your email requires a reply, we will;

Dispatch a reply to your email usually within 5 but not later than 10 working days of receipt.

(please do not re-send duplicate messages)

A comprehensive user guide for Money Claim Online (MCOL) is available on request from the following link

mcol@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Please copy the following text into the subject heading and a copy of the guide will be emailed by return.

Money Claim Online (MCOL) User Guide Request

If you have visited the GOV.uk website in relation to Money Claim OnLine and would like to leave feedback regarding the usefulness of the content and guidance on the GOV.uk website, please follow the link:

https://www.gov.uk/feedback/contact

MCOL is a separate entity to other Government departments and therefore we can only deal with MCOL queries. We do not deal with Family, probatelink3.gif or Bankruptcy matters.

Please note that the office will be closed on the following Public & Privilege Bank holidayslink3.gif:

Wednesday 25th December 2013 Christmas Day

Thursday 26th December Boxing Day

Friday 27th December

Wednesday 1st January 2014 New Years Day

Guidance is accessible online 24 hours a day on the Direct Gov Website http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/ManagingDebt/Makingacourtclaimformoney/DG_195688

Court staff are not legally trained. If your query is in relation to whether you have a valid claim, we will be unable to comment on this matter. You may wish to seek professional legal advice from a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Citizens Advice Bureau.

This message is automatically generated; please do not reply to this message.

Thank you.

Dave

Sorry mate, just been advised that the site is more interested in DCA involvement so not able to assist in the new year as this goes against the grain for me.

Your case should be fairly straightforward, Andy or steampowered have always seemed reasonable lads and will assist you in the future.

Best regards

Phil

mike it is not.

i'd be the first to scream otherwise.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

mike you are barking up the wrong tree

trust me.

PM if you wish.

not in the open forum for tonight please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've got two letters today, one from the court and one from DLA-Piper LLC.

Both have very different dates on them, so I can only assume that they've been

sat in an understaffed Post Office sorting office until now....

I also see that a forum arguement is upon us, and Im probably going to have to do this on my own now....

Your not on your own Dave Im subbed.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

My initial thought is to respond directly to DLA, including the Detailed claim that I already have, as they seem to

indicate that they want it?? And to copy that to the court.... And to get the N180 off by Special Delivery, what's the fee with

the N180 is it £40 ?

I do notice too that they've invited me to discontinue with a promise of no costs, what do you guys think ??

Edited by diskmandave