ecp notice to owner

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, this is my first visit to this site. on the 31st of july i parked in a car park in govan glasgow for about 3 hrs, which i have done a few times in the past, i returned and drove home. well today i got a threatining letter saying that i now owed £80 because i hadnt payed their fine. there was no ticket on my car when i returned to it, and today was the first time that i was aware of any fine. can i just ignore it, and are scottish laws on this the same as the rest of the uk. should i bother appealing this and threaten them with my trade union lawyers, or just ignore it .

thanks

Hi and welcome to CAG. Sorry your first post was missed.

You can ignore if you wish. I will try and find a thread I looked at earlier where a great letter was posted.

Found it

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?401463-Letter-from-Debt-Recovery-Plus-Scotland&p=4329238&viewfull=1#post4329238

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If it is a Parking Charge Notice from a Private Parking Company then you can ignore, you are in Scotland and you do not have to declare who was driving. It is not a fine either, only Plod, Local Authority and Courts can fine you, it is an unenforceable invoice. Have a read around the forum, you'll get the idea.