AEJ & Disabled Bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to everyone.

With reference to the AEJ management parking issue. I too was at the gallions reach

I was issued a windscreen ticket, which I decided to ignore. As a result of reading the forums. But,

I have now recieved my first letter in the post saying that I have now gone over the reduced fine and now owe the full £90.

My situation was that I parked in a disable bay as close to the parent and child parking as these were all full (some of which didn't have children in them -but that's only my own opinion)

Plus the disable section was completely empty.

(i know that 2 wrongs don't make a right - but if they saw me on CCTV, they would of seen me get out my 13 month daughter and put her in the stroller)

I am lead to believe that AEJ are hired to look after the grounds for another party.

So my question is. As it involves a disabled bay should I just bite the bullet and pay the £90. Or still just ignore?

Many thanks for your time

Private land and it's a Parking charge Notice so an unenforceable invoice.

All road markings on private property are graffiti and mean nothing, the blue badge scheme does not apply on private ground.

Ignore or send the breakdown of costs and proof of contract letter (check the stickies) and then ignore all their threatening letters unless you are one of the few that receives official, stamped court papers then come back here for the standard defense which easily bats their spurious claims away like the annoying little blood sucking gnats they are.

Remember - it's not a fine and you do not have to pay anything.