lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologise The Mould and Ganymede,

It was over the limit.... DEFAULT SUM ADDED FOR 6 MONTHS, AND ON THE LAST MONTH THEN IT SAYS, NO MORE INTEREST ADDED THIS STATEMENT TOOK ME TO FINAL DEBT OF £850.00 AND FINAL DEFAULT.

What dose op mean? :|

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness me DD

I am very unwell at the present, have been for over a year, your comments on my post has me in tears.

Thank you so kindly for your consideration. I sincerely hope that I can help Wendyboats to succeed in this mater and bring and end to her/her private household's life based upon what I believe to be an ocean of injustice inflicted against her.

Kind regards

The Mould

But it is all absolutely true. I have followed the advice you have given on several threads and it's been brilliant.

I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell. I do hope things improve soon.

It's great that you have come on to this thread. As you say, wendyboats has had an ocean of injustice inflicted against her.

Kind regards,

DDx

Apologise The Mould and Ganymede,

It was over the limit.... DEFAULT SUM ADDED FOR 6 MONTHS, AND ON THE LAST MONTH THEN IT SAYS, NO MORE INTEREST ADDED THIS STATEMENT TOOK ME TO FINAL DEBT OF £850.00 AND FINAL DEFAULT.

What dose op mean? :|

Thank you Wendy B

Is this £850.00 stated on the DN accurate? If no, then DN is invalid.

Kind Regards

The Mould

But it is all absolutely true. I have followed the advice you have given on several threads and it's been brilliant.

I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell. I do hope things improve soon.

It's great that you have come on to this thread. As you say, wendyboats has had an ocean of injustice inflicted against her.

Kind regards,

DDx

I am lost for words, thank you once again DD.

Kind regards

The Mould

HI THE MOULD

My computers playing up somewhat and it appears i'm missing the replies so apologies.

IN Reply to you queries........... Solicitor gave us 60 to 70 % up until receiving there disclosures of default notices and other missing documents after that he said it was 50/50 either way, but by this time we had gone for Annulment on grounds of should not have been granted.

Also i amend the date i stopped direct debit to Capone was April 2008 when i believed my PPI activation would pay remainder of debt at this time i still had not received any statements and requested them with the letter sent with proof of Long Term disability allowance, unfortunately i did not send recorded delivery.

I Then did not hear anything about Capone until after Bankruptcy case.:| x

They produced two first 1.17/8/2008..NOTICE OF DEFAULT SEC.87(1) MY OVER DUE AMOUNT £299.70 PAY IN FULL NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.

They go on to state about issue of stat demand if i fail to pay in full and costs will be added and the different places i can go if i can not pay (CAB) etc .

The second dated 19/9/2008.....STATEMENT OF DEFAULT....WE HAVE TERMINATED YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE £850.35. OVERDUE AMOUNT £140.89. We may sell your account or bring proceedings.

I never ever received these two letters.:| x

HI THE MOULD

My computers playing up somewhat and it appears i'm missing the replies so apologies.

IN Reply to you queries........... Solicitor gave us 60 to 70 % up until receiving there disclosures of default notices and other missing documents after that he said it was 50/50 either way, but by this time we had gone for Annulment on grounds of should not have been granted.

Also i amend the date i stopped direct debit to Capone was April 2008 when i believed my PPI activation would pay remainder of debt at this time i still had not received any statements and requested them with the letter sent with proof of Long Term disability allowance, unfortunately i did not send recorded delivery.

I Then did not hear anything about Capone until after Bankruptcy case.:| x

Then the ppi on the credit agreement is mis-sold!

Your appeal must rely upon this and claim that inclusion of mobile phone debt is not fair and that the creditor failed to serve upon you a valid statutory default notice

pursuant to s.87(1) of the CCA 1974 (as amended);

further,

you believe that alleged phone debts are a separate issue as regards his Statutory Demand for the claimed debt under the CCA 1974 (as amended)

and include your personal circumstances at the time of service of this SD and that you believe his (the Claimant's costs)

in this matter are disproportionate and excessive considering the amount he should only have claimed under the CCA 1974 (as amended)

upon service of a valid statutory default notice under s.87(1) of the said act, which you respectfully deny was ever served.

In these circumstances, your respectfully ask the Court of Appeal to dismiss the bankruptcy petition against you.

Kind regards

The Mould

They produced two first 1.17/8/2008..NOTICE OF DEFAULT SEC.87(1) MY OVER DUE AMOUNT £299.70 PAY IN FULL NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.

They go on to state about issue of stat demand if i fail to pay in full and costs will be added and the different places i can go if i can not pay (CAB) etc .

The second dated 19/9/2008.....STATEMENT OF DEFAULT....WE HAVE TERMINATED YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE £850.35. OVERDUE AMOUNT £140.89. We may sell your account or bring proceedings.

I never ever received these two letters.:| x

OK, pay said amount in full by what date?

Kind regards

The Mould

I can not thank you enough :kiss:,

THE MOLD, for your advice and guidance i will try and secure a solicitors tomorrow and feel so much better with you watching over me, i feel like i have a GUARDIAN ANGEL, l thank you so much as i note you are unwell at this time, so this information is received with gratitude :humble:

Kind Regards right back to you xxWendyboatsxx

I can not thank you enough :kiss:,

THE MOLD, for your advice and guidance i will try and secure a solicitors tomorrow and feel so much better with you watching over me, i feel like i have a GUARDIAN ANGEL, l thank you so much as i note you are unwell at this time, so this information is received with gratitude :humble:

Kind Regards right back to you xxWendyboatsxx

Look my dear fellow (even if you are a woman - please do not be offended by my words),

how about we go back in time and I call you Watson?

Would that meet with your approval Watson?

Try and not worry about my fate, my concern is to help you undo this ocean of injustice that you face so that you

and your family will be set free therefrom and defy gravity along the safe shores of Heaven.

I am not religious Watson,

I was not made by any man,

yet I myself am indeed in his form!

I am here with you and though you not know me now,

the time will come when you will see me and realise that you have always known me.

I require further research into these man made laws Watson

and when I am done with that,

I shall indeed return to you

and hold your hand all the way to the top of this mountain

that you must climb and I tell you that you will overcome.

Godzilla

The Mould

OMG.......... THE MOULD

:jaw:

I had to pay over due amount within 28 days of date 17/8/2008 ! notice of default

Statement of default 19/9/2008.. i'm now terminated and need to pay £850.35.immediately and they may still ad costs to pay for recovery of money!

Neither one of these letters have Capone Logo and no Capone address at bottom and no bar codes as per at bottom or sides?

Wendy Boats can not believe you found out day of the the year !! weldone The Mould xx

Look my dear fellow (even if you are a woman - please do not be offended by my words), how about we go back in time and I call you Watson? Would that meet with your approval Watson? Try and not worry about my fate, my concern is to help you undo this ocean of injustice that you face so that you and your family will be set free therefrom and defy gravity along the safe shores of Heaven. I am not religious Watson, I was not made by any man, yet I myself am indeed in his form! I am here with you and though you not know me now, the time will come when you will see me and realise that you have always known me.

I require further research into these man made laws Watson and when I am done with that, I shall indeed return to you and hold your hand all the way to the top of this mountain that you must climb and I tell you that you will overcome.

Godzilla

The Mould

Thank You for that, you bring a smile to my face for the first time in a long time, and i would be HONORED to be your Watson xx

Thank You for that, you bring a smile to my face for the first time in a long time, and i would be HONORED to be your Watson xx

The game is afoot then Watson, something is not quite right with your case. Goodness me, I am going to stake my name on your case because I know that the Claimant has not dotted his eyes and crossed his tee's, he will be cross eyed and extremely tee'd when we have done with him.

You will make a great Watson and I am honoured by your trust in me, further, get used to smiling Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is at 221b Baker Street tonight and every night until Watson has justice delivered unto him.

Wendy Boats.........., AKA Watson,

Am on the case just realised the letter re; T- Mobile introducing LOWELL PORTFOLIO ONE has date of 18/12/2012.??????????? THIS DATE IS 5 MONTHS AFTER IT WAS ADDED TO MY BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!!

The plot dose thicken !! :yell: come on you Guys this could be the one that brings the TRUTH OUT

The game is afoot then Watson, something is not quite right with your case. Goodness me, I am going to stake my name on your case because I know that the Claimant has not dotted his eyes and crossed his tee's, he will be cross eyed and extremely tee'd when we have done with him.

You will make a great Watson and I am honoured by your trust in me, further, get used to smiling Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who is at 221b Baker Street tonight and every night until Watson has justice delivered unto him.

Welcome back The Mould,

After your incredible detective work re; thats a sunday? i felt i was on the right track to scrutinize every last detail and i will and i know somewhere in the bundle of paperwork lies the key to unlocking PANDORAS BOX! :lie:

Wendy Boats.........., AKA Watson,

Am on the case just realised the letter re; T- Mobile introducing LOWELL PORTFOLIO ONE has date of 18/12/2012.??????????? THIS DATE IS 5 MONTHS AFTER IT WAS ADDED TO MY BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!!

The plot dose thicken !! :yell: come on you Guys this could be the one that brings the TRUTH OUT

The Statutory Demand ("SD") should contain the full amount as claimed by your creditor as due and owing as of date of SD,

the debt covered by the CCA 1974 (as amended) is the debt that I am concerned with Watson,

at the present time, what amount was claimed in the statutory default notice,

what was date of such notice and how many days did the creditor allow you to remedy the same?

Kind regards

The Mould

"yes and phones were never proven and Capital Onelink3.gif account sold to lowells in nov 2011 but capone never wrote to me prior to this date? Wendyboats thanks you for your interest"link3.gif

Do you have any correspondence from original creditor - Capital One - entitled "Notice of Assignment"? Check your own records Watson, thoroughly that is old boy, pull out everything that you have at your personal disposal on this matter.

Kind regards

The Mould

OK don't know if iv grasp what you mean The Mould But endeavoring to be good assistant i reply,

IT states i had it posted through letter box by hand 16 /12/2011. £1666.??p i had 18 days to set aside and 21 days creditors will present case for bankruptcy.

Apologies as some info is on my emails in form of a download disk and not on paper as it was sent on the Friday evening and our Appeal was on the following Tuesday !

Regards as always,

Wendy Boats... AKA Watson xx

OK don't know if iv grasp what you mean The Mould But endeavoring to be good assistant i reply,

IT states i had it posted through letter box by hand 16 /12/2011. £1666.??p i had 18 days to set aside and 21 days creditors will present case for bankruptcy.

Apologies as some info is on my emails in form of a download disk and not on paper as it was sent on the Friday evening and our Appeal was on the following Tuesday !

Regards as always,

Wendy Boats... AKA Watson xx

Will do and see you in the tomorrow xx

"yes and phones were never proven and Capital Onelink3.gif account sold to lowells in nov 2011 but capone never wrote to me prior to this date? Wendyboats thanks you for your interest"link3.gif

Do you have any correspondence from original creditor - Capital One - entitled "Notice of Assignment"? Check your own records Watson, thoroughly that is old boy, pull out everything that you have at your personal disposal on this matter.

Kind regards

The Mould

No i don't but will look on the email with what they gave in evidence in the twilight hour... and let you know what it says.. Nite xx