lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thank you for all your support and kind words sorry if I have mist any one out:-D

I would like to say a big thank you to Mouldy who I hope is ok? And wish he would meet Watson on the moors again once more !xx

Also Desperate Daniela who also is mist very much by Wendyboats xx Miss you guys holding my hand with rest of CAG Big hugs xxx:wave::wave:

Edited by wendyboats
spelling

I have it and will try and upload it. Wendyboats x

Sounds like you have got this all in hand and good luck with the next stage. I had forgotten that the CAP1 card was in the first month and that the £20 would have made the difference in the DD not being enough to cover payments required.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 months later...

So hows this going Wendy?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

So hows this going Wendy?

I think in the last court hearing, July was only mentioned as possible time for next stage. With Summer holidays and courts being busy, it may be delayed.

I think i PM'd Wendy back in June and there was no update to previous. Barrister was taking a look in preparation for next stage.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I was just wondering if the barrister the court one said about took the case.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Big thank you for all your support and kind words sorry if I have mist any one out:-D

I would like to say a big thank you to Mouldy who I hope is ok? And wish he would meet Watson on the moors again once more !xx

Also Desperate Daniela who also is mist very much by Wendyboats xx Miss you guys holding my hand with rest of CAG Big hugs xxx:wave::wave:

Hello there Wendyboats (aka Watson)

The Bankruptcy Order should be quashed as the Statutory Demand relied on by the creditor contained information as to the debt owed that was simply not true.

Been watching your case for a while now, as a guest, as has my very best friend.

From ibberty bibberty who just happens to be the very best friend of Holmes (aka The Mould), who wishes you to know that he has not forgotten you but is unable to contact you out here on these moors.

Somewhere over the Rainbow Watson……the gold is coming your way.

ibberty bibberty

• 3 weeks later...

The Bankruptcy Order should be quashed as the Statutory Demand relied on by the creditor contained information as to the debt owed that was simply not true.

Been watching your case for a while now, as a guest, as has my very best friend.

From ibberty bibberty who just happens to be the very best friend of Holmes (aka The Mould), who wishes you to know that he has not forgotten you but is unable to contact you out here on these moors.

ibberty bibberty

I hope all goes well for Wendyboats… I have read all of this with a sense of familiarity and impending doom… but things certainly look much brighter now!! Yes, the courts do mess up…and spectacularly so… and it is a very scary place to be… especially when there is a real threat of losing your home… your place of sanctuary and sanity....

I am amazed at Wendy's strength and tenacity in fighting this wrong & hope to read here very soon that JUSTICE HAS FINALLY PREVAILED!!

Good luck, Wendyboats… please lets us all know how it goes…we are all rooting for you!! x

• 4 weeks later...

ibberty bibberty

"HELLO TO YOU".......... ibberty bibberty

What a lovely message to come back to on CAG Wendyboats (aka Watson) is blown away xx

I hope all goes well for Wendyboats… I have read all of this with a sense of familiarity and impending doom… but things certainly look much brighter now!! Yes, the courts do mess up…and spectacularly so… and it is a very scary place to be… especially when there is a real threat of losing your home… your place of sanctuary and sanity....

I am amazed at Wendy's strength and tenacity in fighting this wrong & hope to read here very soon that JUSTICE HAS FINALLY PREVAILED!!

Good luck, Wendyboats… please lets us all know how it goes…we are all rooting for you!! x

Thank you Thredabara Wendyboats is ready to update you all x

I think in the last court hearing, July was only mentioned as possible time for next stage. With Summer holidays and courts being busy, it may be delayed.

I think i PM'd Wendy back in June and there was no update to previous. Barrister was taking a look in preparation for next stage.

unclelb so right as per Wendyboats x

Hi all here at CAG here is update.

My appeal hearing is listed for October 27th and I am happy to say I have a Pro-bono acting for me from the Pro-bono unit in London.

I am afraid I can not say any more than that at this time but as always will update as and when I can.

Wendyboats aka (Watson) so glad you guys (CAGGERS) are all here with me on those Moors XX;)

Great to hear from you Wendy. We look forward to hearing more when you can tell us. Excellent news that you have proper legal representation now. Let's hope things start going your way. :)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

"HELLO TO YOU".......... ibberty bibberty

What a lovely message to come back to on CAG Wendyboats (aka Watson) is blown away xx

So many lost sheep out on these lonely moors, WB,… it is such a comfort to know that there is a kindly shepherd and his apprentice who is looking out for us all!!

(The very best of luck to you!) x

Best of luck!

CAG has helped me so much since I joined. Based on what I have learnt from others on here and my own experiences, I try to chip in and help others from time to time. I am not an expert and give my opinion only. Always check with the more experienced CAG members before making important decisions.

:-)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all here at CAG here is update.

My appeal hearing is listed for October 27th and I am happy to say I have a Pro-bono acting for me from the Pro-bono unit in London.

I am afraid I can not say any more than that at this time but as always will update as and when I can.

Wendyboats aka (Watson) so glad you guys (CAGGERS) are all here with me on those Moors XX;)

Very good luck for tomorrow!! Please come back and let us know how it went… TB xxx

Very good luck for tomorrow!! Please come back and let us know how it went… TB xxx

Yes good luck for tomorrow. This seems to come around very quickly !