lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

wendyboats,

I do understand that some days are worse than others. We all feel like that. You, me, and The Mould.

I was in bits yesterday and howling. We all have low days.

Please remember that if we aren't here it does not mean we don't care.

I won't be around until the middle of next week but I'll be thinking of you and hope when I get back there has been some positive news for you.

DDxxxx

Daniella, you are so kind thank you for that, you are also as dear to my heart as the Mould is and I thank god their are still good, kind people in this world, and lucky for us all, most of them are CAGGERS xx wendyboats wishes you a very good week and xxnite nite:wave:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unclebulgaria,

I wonder if you could have a look at skyler's thread. I have been trying to help, but I will be going to the country in the next two hours and will have no internet access for the next five days.

I know she would appreciate your help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?384657-Help-Needed-Please-over-eviction&p=4378838#post4378838

DD

Hi Wendy,

Well done for getting to grips with the computer issues, all scans are perfectly readable now.

Even a novice like me can now see the unfair charges and the fact that your bank took your benefits making things worse.

Wish you all the best

Wooks

Edited by honeybee13

Unclebulgaria,

I wonder if you could have a look at skyler's thread. I have been trying to help, but I will be going to the country in the next two hours and will have no internet access for the next five days.

I know she would appreciate your help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?384657-Help-Needed-Please-over-eviction&p=4378838#post4378838

DD

I have responded to the thread.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you DD and everyone here at CAG................Mouldy is my hero and much, much more, because I have become so scared at who I can trust on this case, as so much has happened to us as a family during these last couple of months that are at the moment unexplainable !

And that's why I have sounded paranoid and become paranoid:madgrin: But am not that kind of person, quite the opposite in fact, I am well known for picking up on things and my gut instinct has NEVER been wrong and with us all working together we will bring their house down!

I am however very scared about filing actions in court in case I do it wrong and mess up at the most important hurdle, but I will take the N244 form to the courts tomorrow and leave blank what I am not sure of and hope the lady at the counter will help me .

Big Hugs DD :grouphug: and thank you all for not giving up on me and my strange nocturnal habits :biggrin1:xxxx

No! Watson, you cannot take N244 forms to the Court and ask Court staff to help you or advise you as to how to fill in. Please hold fire on this aspect of youir case until you have received info from your ex-husband concerning the letter he has received from the trustee. Also, wait until you have received correspondence from trustee as to what she proposes to resolve this matter without her initial intentions to forced sale of your home!

Post up the default notice Watson, please.

Hold on, remember what I said, the legal admin involved as to a) seeking a freezing Order and b) a separate application seeking a variation of time to appeal against the bankruptcy Order require substantive drafting, which you must then peruse and give your OK thereon.

I am not well enough Watson to draft the above for you at this present time, Court staff will not and cannot provide you with any legal advice on this matter and the information required to be set out in your N244 and your Appellant's notice.

Hold fire Watson, reserve your energy and wait to hear what your ex-husband has to say in response to trustee's letter sewnt to him and her letter sent to you.

The default notice, give me the full details of this as a matter of high importance.

Then, please confirm the reason(s) as to why the direct debits to this original credit agreement were stopped/cancelled/ not honoured, when you clearly had several thousands of pounds in your bank account at this time; treat this as a matter of high importance also.

Kind regards

Mouldy

No! Watson, you cannot take N244 forms to the Court and ask Court staff to help you or advise you as to how to fill in. Please hold fire on this aspect of youir case until you have received info from your ex-husband concerning the letter he has received from the trustee. Also, wait until you have received correspondence from trustee as to what she proposes to resolve this matter without her initial intentions to forced sale of your home!

Post up the default notice Watson, please.

Hold on, remember what I said, the legal admin involved as to a) seeking a freezing Order and b) a separate application seeking a variation of time to appeal against the bankruptcy Order require substantive drafting, which you must then peruse and give your OK thereon.

I am not well enough Watson to draft the above for you at this present time, Court staff will not and cannot provide you with any legal advice on this matter and the information required to be set out in your N244 and your Appellant's notice.

Hold fire Watson, reserve your energy and wait to hear what your ex-husband has to say in response to trustee's letter sewnt to him and her letter sent to you.

The default notice, give me the full details of this as a matter of high importance.

Then, please confirm the reason(s) as to why the direct debits to this original credit agreement were stopped/cancelled/ not honoured, when you clearly had several thousands of pounds in your bank account at this time; treat this as a matter of high importance also.

Kind regards

Mouldy

No word or letter forthcoming from trustee to ex and will hold fire as advised above.

Please can you confirm what default notice you need as I thought I uploaded last night ? I am here ready to comply with request but am not sure what it is you need ? XXX

Hi Wendy,

Well done for getting to grips with the computer issues, all scans are perfectly readable now.

Even a novice like me can now see the unfair charges and the fact that your bank took your benefits making things worse.

Wish you all the best

Wooks

Thank you for all of the advice you gave me and the support, wishing you all the success in your cade too kind regards Wendyboats

No word or letter forthcoming from trustee to ex and will hold fire as advised above.

Please can you confirm what default notice you need as I thought I uploaded last night ? I am here ready to comply with request but am not sure what it is you need ? XXX

Hi Mouldy, I emailed Trustee this morning to see why no letters have arrived, she is now saying my ex-husband needs to ring her solicitors as they have tried contact him ? But this is not true, should he ring them as trustee is refusing to tell me anything until he has made contact. Kind Regards Watson XX

Hi Mouldy, I emailed Trustee this morning to see why no letters have arrived, she is now saying my ex-husband needs to ring her solicitors as they have tried contact him ? But this is not true, should he ring them as trustee is refusing to tell me anything until he has made contact. Kind Regards Watson XX

Watson

Seeyour post #425 on pg 22.

Forwardthis email from trustee to your ex-husband and he can then quote and enclose the same in his letter/or email to trustee’ssols as regards requesting confirmation as to when he will be in receipt oftheir clients’ letter and her proposals on this matter, as clearly indicated byher in said email to you on (put date) timeat (put time).

He iswilling to consider any such proposals from their client with potential viewsto resolve this matter pursuant to her intentions stated in her email to you,provided that such are reasonable and satisfactory to all partiesconcerned, however, in the absent of such, he isunable to comment on this matter and wishes that all correspondence in this matter addressed to him is to be keptformal and in writing only, emails acceptable, therefore, he looks forward to receiving writtencorrespondence from their client by return for his consideration and responsethereon.

Yoursfaithfully

Mr Watson.

Donot talk to sols or trustee over the telephone!!!!!!! – EVER!

Kindregards

TheMould

Watson

Seeyour post #425 on pg 22.

Forwardthis email from trustee to your ex-husband and he can then quote and enclose the same in his letter/or email to trustee’ssols as regards requesting confirmation as to when he will be in receipt oftheir clients’ letter and her proposals on this matter, as clearly indicated byher in said email to you on (put date) timeat (put time).

He iswilling to consider any such proposals from their client with potential viewsto resolve this matter pursuant to her intentions stated in her email to you,provided that such are reasonable and satisfactory to all partiesconcerned, however, in the absent of such, he isunable to comment on this matter and wishes that all correspondence in this matter addressed to him is to be keptformal and in writing only, emails acceptable, therefore, he looks forward to receiving writtencorrespondence from their client by return for his consideration and responsethereon.

Yoursfaithfully

Mr Watson.

Donot talk to sols or trustee over the telephone!!!!!!! – EVER!

Kindregards

TheMould

Thank you kind Sir, I am on the case.......I looked at requested post on pg.22, I believe you are drawing my attention to the "Without Prejudice" on hyperlink and comments their in it and I confirm I understand this.

Hope all family and yourself are well, and wish you a relaxing and happy week with the boys, Watson forever in your debt for this help xx

I'd get everything in writing, not exactly trustworthy are they!!

If you do ring make sure you can record the conversation.

I Thank you Wooks you are so right, I have done what Mouldy advised but I am always grateful to your posts and comments Wendyboats x

Thank you kind Sir, I am on the case.......I looked at requested post on pg.22, I believe you are drawing my attention to the "Without Prejudice" on hyperlink and comments their in it and I confirm I understand this.

Hope all family and yourself are well, and wish you a relaxing and happy week with the boys, Watson forever in your debt for this help xx

Done as advised x

Trustee emailed me this am, and has again requested address and telephone numbers for my ex-husband, even though he emailed her as advised from Mouldy, and left instruction to write, or email him, and would not be accepting any calls via his mobile, she has ignored this request, what should we do now please??

Kind Regards Wendyboats aka Watson x

I would suggest that you reply that they should not be trying to get hold of the ex-husband of wendyboats, by contacting wendyboats. That wendyboats passed on a message and as far as you are aware he has sent an email requesting for all communications in writing.

Wendyboats, I would suggest that you find out how you can make a complaint about the trustee. Does she have a regulator that can look into any complaint ? I think you need to register some form of complaint, as this may be helpful at some stage.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Just reply stating that your ex has already contacted her by email, please comply with his request.

He's your ex right, you don't know his number so why is she contacting you if she wants to contact him.

Thanks Wooks, Just done this thank you,

The Ex-husband actually moved back in to the address I live at in April 013, but it was always his postal address as he worked a lot around the country and also Spain and France etc.

All contact to him has always been to our address, so I think she is trying to play the game of, "He is not responding to her requests"? But trustee has ignored my Ex-husbands views up till now, so nothing makes sense? Wendyboats xx

It's games Wendy, she doesn't want a paper trail.

I think trustee's are appointed by the court, maybe they can advise on a complaint.

Your ex could complain too, he is very worried about his share of the equity, trustee ignoring his requests as to how to contact him etc.

I would suggest that you reply that they should not be trying to get hold of the ex-husband of wendyboats, by contacting wendyboats. That wendyboats passed on a message and as far as you are aware he has sent an email requesting for all communications in writing.

Wendyboats, I would suggest that you find out how you can make a complaint about the trustee. Does she have a regulator that can look into any complaint ? I think you need to register some form of complaint, as this may be helpful at some stage.

Yes I will do this today, Unclebulgaria, I am grateful for input and as I said up to this point she treated my ex like a piece of dirt, and now she will not tell me anything until spoken to ex ??

It's games Wendy, she doesn't want a paper trail.

I think trustee's are appointed by the court, maybe they can advise on a complaint.

Your ex could complain too, he is very worried about his share of the equity, trustee ignoring his requests as to how to contact him etc.

Yes another avenue I will look at, I am unsure but I think trustee was appointed by Lowlife,sure I read it somewhere ? Thanks Wooks x

Wendy, researching this but it's somewhere to start.

Google Trustees Act 2000, if I can find a regulator etc I'll post it up.

Thanks Wooks, I am going off line for a bit to take Grandson to his Aunties so I can get on with this all posts greatly received xxx

Wendyboats.

This is an article that is worth reading and keeping in mind. It concerns challenging trustees renumeration. If you read the conclusions, there may be grounds for your ex to challenge, if it is in his interest to do so.

http://www.9stonebuildings.com/publications/jc_trustees_remuneration.shtml