style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2278 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have a loan with wageday Advance £500 was due on 23rd August. I cancelled my direct debits with the bank as i wanted to negotiate a payment plan. I checked my account on friday and the direct debits went through anyway. Checked with the bank and Wageday had set up a new one which i wasn't aware of. The bank cancelled the direct debit that morning and the money was returned to my account. i have e-mailed wageday advance today to request a payment plan.

I have just checked my account and there is £500 been taken out. called the bank who confirmed it was a debit card payment to wageday Advance. i didn't even know they had my card details as I had always paid by direct debit.

anyone got any advice on what i should do next and what are the chances i can get my money back. i phoned the bank and they just said ring wageday advance up. can't see the point in that.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.