Robinson Way / Barclaycard debt

llama247
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3864 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

So to give the background,

I had a Barclaycard debt that was sold to Robson Way,

they contacted me by letter to say they had taken over the debt.

I called them (a mistake maybe) & told them that I had sent a CCA request to Barclay card.

They sent me a letter saying that they had queried this with Barclaycard.

Then I got a letter saing that the Original agreement couldn't be found and they sent a reconstituted one.

Not to mention that they have now given 10 days to make a repayment proposal.

Saying all of this what I received were some screen caps of my details when (there are no dated anywhere on the document)

and where is says agreement signed the Yes option was selected.

So I am here trying to figure out what to do next.

Hi,

When was the last time any payments were made on the account and how old is it ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Ignore their silly timelines. Send robbers way a CCA request.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Verbally means nothing. Get a full and verifiable legal CCA request in to them. It costs £1. You are dealing with a DCA that has no morals or concern for you. ALl they want is the number on their spreadsheet. Follow the letter in the CAG library. They have 12+2 days to respond.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Thats because they havent fulfilled your CCA request. All they have done is fobbed you off and you fell for it.

Get a proper CCA request in so they cant worm their way out of it.

If the document provided is claimed to be a reconstituted agreement satisfying a sections 77/78 request under CCA 1974 it Must have:

All the Ts & Cs at inception and closure of the account, all amendments made during the life of the account.

Any other docs mentioned in the Ts & Cs.

Your name and address at the inception of the account.

The Creditors name and address at inception

A current statement of the account.

Signatures are NOT required.

If the above is not complied with the document provided must be FORMALLY rejected in writing by RM recorded/signed for post.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Would they have to provide the original as my account was pre 2007? I was thinking this was the case as they have provided no of the T&C's nor any other documentation listed. I thought the purpose of asking for a CCA was to prove that you agreed to the terms prescribed?

is this debt default and what date

who's listed as the owner on the cra file robbers or BC?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Llama,

Check who owns the a/c now and let us know.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)