• Tweets

• @dx100uk Well my pro-rata offer is minus at the moment lol so I will look to modify it and offer the £1 token payment. Is that the right move? At the end of the day both they and I know that you can't get blood out of a stone and I am a stone currently   Thanks again sir
    • Hi, yes this is the same sort of response I keep getting about this. Yes so it asked for the registration number of the car, and this was inputted correctly. It’s then “found” the brand and type of car “Kia carens 1.6” etc and then came up with the “Recommended” list we then selected the tyres from. I have checked it since we bought them and the same tyre still comes up. In response to the lady above where we “assumed” we did assume the tyres would be correct in the list so didn’t see any need to ring to confirm if you see what I mean. We did try ringing the company but they were unwilling to provide information of supervisor. It seems like the company isn’t going to do anything about this.. 😕
    • They are all actually your interpretations, and nothing more than incorrect assumptions and extreme misrepresentations (at best) of mine (and thats being kind)  
    • pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform. [if mcol is not working return after the w/end or the next day if week time] .  register as an individual  note the long gateway number given  then log in .  select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box. .  then using the details required from the claimform .  defend all  leave jurisdiction unticked  you DO NOT file a defence at this time  click thru to the end  confirm and exit MCOL. . .  get a CCA Request running to the claimant https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/332502-cca-request-consumer-credit-act-1974-updated-january-2015/  leave the £1PO blank and uncrossed . .  get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant] . . https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/332546-legal-cpr-3114-request-request-for-information-when-a-claim-has-been-issued/ . . type your name ONLY no need to sign anything . you DO NOT await the return of paperwork. you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]  
    • Hello   Thank you for your response, I think I have done this right. My responses are in bold    Name of the Claimant ?  Merligen Investments LTD    Date of issue –   12/11/2019        Particulars of Claim     What is the claim for –  1. The defendant owes the claimant £209.79 under the a regulated agreement with Studio Retails T/A Ace dated 16/10/2015 and which was assigned to the claimant on 19/07/2017 (debt)   2. Despite formal demand for payment of the debt the defendant has failed to pay   and the claimant claims £209.79 and further claims interest thereon pursuant to section 69 of the county courtact 1984 Limited to one year to the date hereof at the rate ot 8.00% per annum amounting to £16.78    What is the total value of the claim? £301.57     Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC ( Pre Action Protocol) ? No    Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No    Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? no    Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? cat debt    When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? no   Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? Online     Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/ Equifax /Etc...) ? No    Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim.  Debt purchaser    Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? No not received any correspondence apart from a couple of recent Text messages and in all honesty I thought it was a [problem]    Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? No     Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? No Nothing     Why did you cease payments?  About 3 years ago     What was the date of your last payment? Can’t remember     Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? No dispute     Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan?  no          
  • Our picks

Lucy78

knowhow - freephone number

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2273 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have had months of problems with this disgusting company, fed up with them not replying to emails, not replying to letters, and the only way to contact these people is by ringing their 0844 number they tell everyone to ring, their policy is to delay everything, you cant contact them, they just delay all the angry customers while they continue to take money each month for service agreements.

call them on these freephone numbers, just ask to be put through to whoever you want, if they say they cant them just ring back until they do,

0800 023 4701

0800 587 8787

their legal dept if you want to threaten them with court action - 01727 202030

and finally, as they never seem to reply to emails, just email their CEO - sebastian james, i am not allowed to post email addresses, but perhaps someone with more than 10 posts can post up his email, but to work it out - sebastian.james then followed by @dixons.co.uk