JSA-Claim Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone basically,i was on the work programme then i got a job which sadly only lasted a short time as the hours got so silly i couldnt get back from work as i was relying on public transport and those was the only hours they could offer me(wasnt told that when i took the job)

so now i need to re claim JSA and my question is when i do this will i need to re attent A4e(Work Prog) or not as its a new claim?

If your new claim starts within two years of the date you were first referred to the WP then yes, you would need to re-attend.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

If your new claim starts within two years of the date you were first referred to the WP then yes, you would need to re-attend.

really i thought the whole process would start again as its a new claim thanks for advise may not bother claiming if this is the case cause A4E are so patronising.

Yeah, A4e and the other WP providers are not exactly our...favourite people round here. But unfortunately this is how the rules are written. Once you are referred to the WP, you are contracted for two years - so if you sign off and reclaim within that time, you'll be sent straight back to them.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Once you are referred to the WP, you are contracted for two years - so if you sign off and reclaim within that time, you'll be sent straight back to them.

Looking on the bright side, it does give the OP opportunity to renegotiate a new JSAg with more realistic terms attached. For example, if the last one stated "apply for 20 jobs a week" and had no travel/hours restrictions, negotiate down to four job applications per week and ensure available hours allow for two hours travel time on the busses. i.e. If the first bus in the morning is at 07:00 and the last bus home is at 19:30, available hours are 09:00-17:30 Mo-Fri.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.