Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2755 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, i have received an email this morning telling me plusnet are increasing my broadband by £1.50 per month, obviously this is alot and is mid term of my contract with them, my questions are can they do this as i dont have any paper work to see terms and what legal rights do i have to cancel without paying a cancellation fee. Any advice on the matter will be great.

Many Thanks

Tim

Also i will add they say it is gonna happen if i do not take out there landline phone, this to me is blackmail,

Have you got that in writing ?

This site talks about you being able to cancel - no problems which is what I have always seen on price increases with the usual blurb. Oh I just thought I might not be able to post the link - here is the excert

Plusnet began contacting customers that will be impacted by the changes last month and by 1st September all should have heard from the firm.

Those affected will be able to terminate their contracts without incurring a fee. But if you wish to do this you need to contact Plusnet within ten days of receiving notification.