markez78uk

Kensington SPO **stayed** - now trying again **WON** (Payment late, now worried)

stop licking their boots

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

If there has been a change in employment, then it may reasonable to provide details that you are still able to make the agreed repayments including the amount towards arrears.

if you just told them of a change of employment, without advising whether incomes have changed, then I could see why a letter has been sent to you asking for income and expenses info.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Maekez,  is your wife going to have to go 6 weeks without pay?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

She hasn't been paid since 12th of April from her last job  and was then paid on the 15th of may from her new job and will be paid the 15th of each month thereafter 

Think you need to keep mortgage company informed of income changes, if you have simply informed of change to employment. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I have written to them to advise of income change and employment change .. they haven't even acknowledged the income change ..they just stated I have advised about how I'm paying cmi but not addressed how I'm paying the arrears ..I have a court order in palace to pay the cmi + 200 extra they know this . However they still threatening me with eviction . And demanding more income and expenditure so I will send that in to them and see where we go as they will probably demand more again .as the income is now higher . But they are only having the extra £200 as inline with the court order .

Regards

Markez