Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok sorry im in panic mode

so just advise about job change and payments taken from my last wage ?

and show I sent proposal letter of which they ignored ?

and show payment receipt in line with the proposal I have just paid

should I not mention anything about them demanding higher payments than the court order also should I not mention they were ordered by the FCA To remove the hidden charges from the CMI and readdress the cmi and adjust accordingly and it then shot up 3 times within 1 month ?

I'm trying to get as much defence as I have

Regards

Sounds good to me...but keep it short snappy succinct...make it simple for the Judge to decide who has been unreasonable.

The point about the fluctuating CMI is very important as the the court has ordered and determined the payment at the last hearing and interest charges have been static for donkey years.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am at work at the moment and don't have any spare time this afternoon, but will help you over the weekend. Please don't rush this - I think the information you sent to Kenny's in your last letter - affixed - (2nd paragraph is a good starting point). Will be back later this evening

Markez letter 9th August 2018.doc

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

well ive just had a phone call from the FOS

And they have had a quick view of the complaint letters and response from kennys

and basically they have advised kennys that they should put any legal action on hold due to the fact there hasn't been any proof sent over of what the current cmi should be and how it has risen after the fca findings told them to remove the charges ..

And the call was to tell me THAT KENNYS HAVE AGREED TO PUT THE LEGAL ACTION ON HOLD !!!

and the fos has emailed me proof that hey have agreed to put on hold

so that's absolutely amazing cant thank you all enough !!! I know its only on hold but ive paid end of last month and will be paying this month and every month thereafter

the fos said it could be upto 12 weeks before they finishing reviewing the compliant so that gives me breathing space to get payments on the account ..

#you guys are the best !! if anyone needs help and advise and feels there is no other way out - Please read this post and listen to the CAG Group they are amazing and have saved my life and my home !!!!!!! maybe there is a god - a CAG god

I will sleep tonight I'm so worn out

Love you guys x

Markez

we advised going to the FOS about this years ago , but for whatever reason it didn't happen...

..funny that..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi dx I did go to fos last time

and was awarded compensation for telling me that the eviction was cancelled when it wasn't

and compensation for the harassment - but they didn't pick up on the cmi issues

they have now - so lets await that decision .. thanks mate

Have a good weekend :)

The 1st thing i would always do is pick up the phone and tell the FOS what is happening once you have an open case resolved or not

Next time kenny's ring or send a letter tell them to go ring the fos i dont want ro talk to you

If you get a letter copy it directly to the fos

And sinply write to kennys saying

Your letter xxx date has been fwded to the fos

I will not be replying unless advised to do so by the FOS

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Make sure you check with the court that Kenny's have cancelled the action - you know what they're like

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

good afternoon , the court have confirmed eversheds have asked for the legal action to stop

whoooooooooooo

its been placed on hold at kennys end while FOS Look into my complaint

so al lis good - I will keep up with the court order and then they shouldn't be able to do anything as I will have payment on the account inline with the court order and inline with my proposal

Again thanks again people you are all amazing !!!

Regards

Markez

Now try and not put your head in their mouth again....?

Dont miss payments...

and they

I wont mate …

onwards and upwards

just awaiting the fos decision and then I can start the ball rolling on fighting the constant cmi change

Regards

Markez

Mark, that is great news it really is. However I hope you now fully understand that A; This will be your last chance all things being equal and B; no matter what the reason there is no way you can miss a payment going forward, NO REASON because if you do miss one single payment they will be waiting. To think otherwise would be foolish.

Now go and blinking enjoy your life :-D the best of luck to you both.

Now go and blinking enjoy your life :-D the best of luck to you both.

Tis me again with my constant niggle.

Find out Markez if any of these legal costs are accruing on your mortgage at some point now you have a bit of breathing space. Someone is paying for either Kenny's or E'sheds and you can guarantee that person will be you. I can't shake this from my mind even though you have had something in writing saying there are no charges - I don't buy it..

This might be a good time to SAR both Kenny's and Eversheds (they won't like it, but if this were me, I'd be doing it). Look at the terms in your mortgage loan documents and see if you can spot anything which states they can add their legal costs and then if there's anything in there, the question is where are these costs shown, where are they going to be shown if not already and when are they going to be shown?

I know I bang on about it, but thus far I have seen nothing from you which tells me they are paying all their own costs - and I smell a rat.

Prove me wrong and I'll be happy.

I am jubilant you have pulled this off and whilst you sing the praises of everyone on here (and rightly so if I may say so) it is you who have actually executed the whole thing and believe me, there have been thousands of people who have come on the forum over the years who have been given real solid guidance but who have, for one reason or another either bottled it and left it, ignored it and lost the lot, or been just too frightened of the whole legal, court and challenge scenario, which is fully understandable given the fear people face and endure going through what you have experienced.

So, take nothing away from what you have done my friend, you've just climbed a mountain! - I'm proud of you.

Well done. Just don't sit back as dx points out, keep on top of this, plot your way through the next stage cos it ain't over quite yet - just enjoy the break, but be prepared, line the ducks up for the next round and be ready for it. Keep coming on here asking all the way, don't wait for it to happen.

Elle-nn - You're just plum amazing!

Andy Pandy.

hi Andrew 1

Thanks mate means a lot -

The eviction letter arrived yesterday - I rang the court and they stated its crossed post and double confirmed the warrant has been withdrawn :-D

Kensington stated they are in the process of updating the online account system so you can see other charges showing along with the balance -

so I should be able to have that access very soon

then I can see what other charges there are ,

I'm letting the lion sleep for a couple of months while I get payments on the account and also await fos decision - then yeah I will go for the charges ect with SAR

I WOULDNT BE HERE AND COULDNT OF DONE IT WITHOUT ANY OF YOU !!

guidance,kind words,support,advice, you have all been amazing ! when I get financially stable or win the lottery - Dinner is on me !!

Thanks Everyone

A very happy Mark

thanks spudzulu - means the world mate

Eviction letter is getting put up in my garage to remind me that the fight was nearly lost - but we got there in the end

and now I'm in a much better paid job - all payments will be made

priority priority - kennys wont have the last laugh - I will and that's a promise

now to try and get my credit file sorted - so I can move away from these in the next 2- 3 years

Again thx

Mark

dont forget, when they do remove the charges they should also correct the figures to adjust the interest they have applied to those ficticious amounts.

It is possible to calculate them for yourself but you will need to knwo how they charge interest, daily or monthly and if the latter in arrears or based on monthly average.