Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We're just about to start a mortgage with Kensington.

Easy to sit here and say go somewhere else for your Mortgage, but Spudzulu is dead right, once you get into bed with these people, one step out of line and you are doomed into a world of excess charges, higher interest rates, extremely poor administrative back-up and a Company who has not one ounce (gram!) of compassion for their customers in my opinion.

Be fully aware of your rights and what might trigger costs. If you get charged any costs for anything, pay them there and then and don't let interest accrue on them. One day late in paying and you'll get yourself charges added

If your Credit score is the reason for running with Kenny's then find out exactly what happens if you decide to transfer your mortgage to someone else in say 6 or 12 months and wait until you've paid them for a good 6 months putting your credit history in order and get the hell out of there as soon as you can and onto a High Street lender of repute otherwise you'll be back here looking for help on how to deal with them.

I wish you luck, but work on your credit score and a Kenny's exit plan because you won't want to be with these guys when interest rates go up again or if your finances are stretched.

Try and get your Mortgage broker to give you some alternatives and tell him or her that you would only stay with Kenny's short-term and ask what the penalties would be for or when you could pull out. Just don't go in blind- always have an exit plan. You'll probably need it.

Sorry to digress on Markez's thread, but the story is laid out for you as to how things can change quite dramatically when even the most innocent of situations can turn nasty.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hI guys and girls

so the dreaded letter has arrived :( see attached I have upto 7 days to file a defence

so please can some one help with the n244 form ?

ive emailed the FOS As well as they requested to let them know as soon as it arrived

also the FOS emailed me and Advised they asked kennys to cease any action until the complaint has been looked into but kennys declined to cease the action :(

regards

Markez

court.pdf

you should be a master at doing an N244 by now..what this the 5th time?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It looks like they have been given permission to apply for a warrant - so that isn't an eviction warrant. Until you get the warrant with a date you must leave you don't have to enter your N244. That's how I read it anyway.... Ring the court and check if you have to wait for the eviction notice.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

It looks like they have been given permission to apply for a warrant - so that isn't an eviction warrant. Until you get the warrant with a date you must leave you don't have to enter your N244. That's how I read it anyway.... Ring the court and check if you have to wait for the eviction notice.

Been given to issue Ell-enn not apply......its already been applied for and suspended...so the above must be stayed or set a side now.

The claimant will now use the following to formalise the eviction set date....unless an application is made in the meantime.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n325a-request-for-warrant-for-possession-of-land-following-a-suspended-order-for-possession

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

you either wait and see they start the Form N325A process [and you've paid the installments to date so I don't think they can..unless they lie on the form?

]

or

you pop in an N244 to get the proceedings set a side?

are you now up to date, regardless to if installments to date might have been late?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

good morning,

im not upto date as I missed july payment - ive paid august payment

I wrote to them to advise I would be catching the july payment up over the next few months - they didn't reply

im so confused - should I just get an n244 done and take to court asap

I will also phone court aswell today at 12 to see what I can do

im getting scared now

Regards

Markez

I've managed to phone the court

they have stated I have 2 choices - send in n244 now to try and get the order set aside I have to have the form in by Tuesday next week

or await an eviction date and then send the n244 in to try and get the eviction warrant suspended

please can some one help with the n244 letter as I don't want to mess it up by putting lots of random stuff

arghhhhhhh

Regards

markez

I would submit it now....using a copy of what you initially submitted last time to get it suspended as advised by Ell_enn...but with updated figures/dates.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Post here for checking before you submit it.

Have you not got a hard copy in a file at home ? Im not wading through 42 pages :madgrin:

And it wont be the last one you submitted...it will be the first one that was successful in suspending the action

You have all weekend...dont rush this

ok

the circumstances are very different this time :(

change of job,taking final money fom my wages

refund of charges from cmi , cmi still going up after the refund of hidden charges

full complaint in with the fos at the moment - who advised kennys to put action on hold but they declined

i have recorded phone calls - 1 rep stating we cant help as we want full arrears however i suggest applying to get the action ceased with a court hearing

also a rep stating we will have you out before fos sort my complaint out

along with my complaint and they havent answerd 90 % of the things i complained about - hence why fos are involved

no reply to my letters asking for a bit of leway while moving jobs

kennys solicitor stating the court arrangement was for extra £100 and its not- its £200 - i have letters

calling me every 3 months demanding higher payments than what was in court order

and loads more - i have to try and get all this on my n244

regards

markez

Your over complicating it again.....its a simple application based on arrears ...where you are now...and why it should be suspended.

ok sorry im in panic mode

so just advise about job change and payments taken from my last wage ?

and show I sent proposal letter of which they ignored ?

and show payment receipt in line with the proposal I have just paid

should I not mention anything about them demanding higher payments than the court order also should I not mention they were ordered by the FCA To remove the hidden charges from the CMI and readdress the cmi and adjust accordingly and it then shot up 3 times within 1 month ?

I'm trying to get as much defence as I have

Regards