Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi stegly66

im to having the same issue with Kensington

I sent my bank statements in 5 times over the last 7 months and

also asked for an arrangement that I could afford to also be told that wasn't enough

and they wanted more again

being told litigation had passed it on but it had been declined

I had an arragemen tthat ended in November 2013

I still paid in nov £750 ,dec £750 ,jan £800 and was charge £50 arrears fee each month as no arrangement was in place

(my monthly contract payment is £646.00 )

I have a warrant for eviction issued for 11th june 2014

im awaiting on a hearing will let you know how I get on and good luck !!!

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, you don't need a defendants reference number. You just need the claimant's name (Kensington) defendents name (yours + wife/partner if joint mortgage) - claim number and warrant number (these will be on the eviction notice)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, make sure you ask the CAB for assistance in the hearing. Fingers crossed for you :)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Great news that you've got a quick hearing and CAB there. Not too long to get this sorted now. :)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I hope so

I have a fire power pack if needed

shall I take it (bunch of letters from Kensington)? just incase ?

eg an arrangement set for 3 months of which I stuck to

and they charged me £50 arrears fee for 2 months ?

also a letter dated 6th may stating a new arrangement was been considerd

that I sent in end of march

then boom 3 days later a solicitor letter dated 9th of may

then evection warrant dated 15th may

mean while no decision on may proposal ? ect ect

have lots of others but you never know whos reading this I CANT SLEEP :(

i so hope it will be sorted :(

It doesn't matter who's reading it, but I'm pretty sure no one at kenny's will be reading cag at this time of night, and if they are it really doesn't matter as they can't change what they've done, or justify it.

Take everything with you in case it's needed and try and get some rest. You've done all you can for tonight. :)

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

They can ask for them, and if you're happy to send them, then fair enough, but I don't see that there can be any legal requirement for you to do so.

They have no right to your bank statements - if you have provided them with a Common Financial Statement and signed the statement of truth that should be acceptable. However, if it were to go to court then of course you would have to provide the court with these.

IMHO, it is probably a good idea to have somewhere like National Debtline help you provide the CFS - then when you send it to Kensington, you can pop a note in saying that it has been calculated with their assistance. It should stop Kensington demanding statements.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

well that was a nightmare

still got the house but case has been adjourned for 3 months ?

not sure why as I was a wreck

cab solicitor dealt with my case for me

Im making a payment of £850 this month and next 2 months then have to go back

- judge said I should be getting evectied for the size of the arrears

however he asked Kensington rep how come they let it get so high before applying for a warrant for the first time and

he had no reply and

don't know where im at now apart from I have my home for another 3 month s :(

what can I do to find out what will happen in 3 months ???

ie if Kensington going for repossession still ?

regards mark

If you make the payments you promised over the next 3 months then the judge will see you are committed to clearing the arrears. Please don't underestimate how important it is to make these payments, you won't get another chance if you miss one even by a day.

Its been adjourned for 3 months to see how you move forward with the payments.I thought you would be ok but dont miss a payment whatever you do,its all about affordabilty

Oh and you wont lose the house in 3 months if you keep making the payments negative or no negative equity

you guys ARE AMAZING !!! thanks so much to everyone and a special shout out for ELLENN I wont miss a payment !!!

:)

Will find out tomo how to claim charges I'm only just settling down now lol ...

Jesus this company just rung me !

I told them judge has agreed my monthly payment + 173 (which is 850)

what was agreed today !

They said they want 860 ?

And if I don't pay 860 end of June I'm breaking agreement

And they will enforce the warrant again !!

Oh my days i give up !