SATISFACTION OF CCJs POST BANKRUPTCY

skyrider
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3570 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes you can, in just the same way as your other creditors.

In fact, have just done this myself - I rang up the court and they advised to write to the creditor owning the CCJ.

I did so, and the creditor wrote to the court advising that it should be marked as satisfied as it was included in the BR.

Next thing I know, the court writes to me advising that the CCJ is cancelled and I then find that it has been completely removed from all my credit files and the registry trust - much better than I expected. To be honest I only expected it to be marked as satisfied, the rest was a bonus :)

Cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement

• 2 years later...

I was adjudged bankrupt I September 2009 and discharged a year later, however there are still CCJs on my credit file which are showing and not marked as satisfied. I am having difficulty in understanding how I might get these removed or marked a satisfied, and getting the run around between Registry Trust the solicitors, the ICO and FCA? ANY IDEAS or HELP appreciated thank you.

Were they included in the bankruptcy. If so, get the receiver to sort it out.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have spoken to the OR who has directed me to their web site and this page which seems to lay the onus specifically at the creditor:

http://www.bis.gov.uk/insolvency/personal-insolvency/credit-rating#2

Recorded delivery letters gone off today - nearly clean! Thanks for you help folks.

• 10 months later...
What sort of things did you write in your letter as i am in the same boat.

Thank you

thread is +3yrs old

i'd start a new thread

of your own

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...